Chapter 15 : Inequality.

January 18th
Jungkook pov

My eyes locked with his, and we held each other's gaze for a moment before bursting into laughter. In that moonlit night, he looked breathtakingly beautiful, his skin glistening.

I love him so much.

This moment was pure and we both laughed carelessly.

Taehyung's POV

We both erupted in laughter, and it was contagious. As Jungkook's smile gradually faded, so did mine, but his presence was captivating. Step by step, he approached, his figure drawing closer.

I couldn't help but gulp as his gaze went on my lips, his eyes gleaming. He crawled towards me. Breathing heavily, I closed my eyes, feeling the soft and slow press of his lips against mine.

That moment stole my breath away, rendering me thoughtless. I kissed him back, our lips merging in a tender seal. His touch caressed my fingers, and I wrapped my other hand around his neck.

The kiss deepened, fueled by an overwhelming passion. Above us, stars sparkled, witnessing our kiss. As we parted from the kiss, our lips remained close, and it dawned on me that I had just kissed him.

Flushed, I shut my eyes tightly and pulled away, mirroring his embarrassment.

"Let's get out." He said, his cheeks rosy pink. It was the first time I had seen him blush, and it was adorable.

Jungkook's POV

Taehyung's face turned a vibrant shade of red, like a tomato. Guiding him out of the car, I arranged two makeshift beds using the blanket from my bag.

"Goodnight." Taehyung greeted me with a smile.

"You too." I replied, returning the smile. He seemed about to say something, hesitated, and then stopped himself.

"Is there anything else?" I didn't want him to go to sleep burdened with thoughts.

"No." He hesitantly shook his head.

"I can read you like an open book tae. Just tell me."

"Um... Yumi isn't my girlfriend."

"Okay." I nodded, silently appreciating his honesty.

"And she's not even a friend, let alone compare to you who matter to me the most." I tried to control the smile that threatened to overtake my face, but it proved impossible.

I matter the most to him? Me?

I nodded understanding, and Taehyung settled down for sleep. I needed to control myself since he peacefully dozed off, leaving me completely hypnotized

Oh, i wanted to dance, kiss him again, dance some more, and then give him a kiss once more. The desire to dance, kiss, dance, kiss, and repeat consumed me.

Can I steal another kiss?

Taehyung POV

I rested my head on the ground, using it as a makeshift pillow, finding peace in this strange sleeping arrangement. Just as I closed my eyes, however, an abrupt disturbance interrupted us.

Beep Beep!!

Startled by the sound of a car horn, I rose to my feet. He too awoke and we locked eyes, sharing a moment of mutual shock. Clearly, the beeping was from a passing vehicle on the nearby highway, an area now visible after the recent snowfall.

Without wasting any time, we wore back our clothes and sprinted towards the roadside, hoping to catch the attention of a passing car. After half an hour of waiting, a vehicle finally stopped before us.