Chapter 55 : Love will find it's way

June 7th
Namjooon POV

"Put the knife down." Jungkook urged as he approached her slowly.

"No, I love you. Please don't leave me." she pleaded.

"I said, put the knife down, Starley." he repeated. "Starley is a good girl. She won't do that. Don't you know that I like a brave and positive girl?" he expressed as he got closer to her.

She looked at him wide eyed as if thinking he would actually come and hug her. Her body shivering.

Jungkook persuaded her and with sudden movements, snatched the knife from her hand and threw it on the ground.

"Where is Taehyung?" he asked, towering over her.

"I love you. I love you so much that I can kill for you." she said, her eyes red with tears. His anger flared.

"This is not love, you psycho. This is obsession!" he shouted and then slapped her so hard that she almost blacked out.

"Control yourself starley." he said as he shook her, bringing her back to reality.

The force of the slap made everyone flinch. It was the angriest I had ever seen Jungkook. Starley fell to the ground, regaining her senses, and realized the severity of her actions as she cried.

"Let me help them, Starley." her brother Leo said, who was being beaten up by Hoseok.

"No." she cried out.

"Taehyung is innocent. I won't let you kill him." Leo replied, turning to us. "He's in one of the boxes. If you open the wrong box, it will explode."

"Which one is correct?" Jungkook asked, turning to Starley, pleading.

"I would rather die than tell you that." she said.

In a split second, something happened. She quickly kicked Jungkook, causing him to fall on the ground, and then picked up the knife.

"I love you, Jungkook." she said and slit her throat with the knife.

We all gasped and screamed in horror. I ran towards her to find her breathing stopped.

"G-guys, she's dead," I said, and Leo let out an agonizing scream as he ran to Starley from Hoseok's grasp.

He picked her up in his arms and started crying, holding her tightly.

"More men are coming." Hoseok's voice rang out. We all turned to look at him.

"Is there an army or something?" Jimin let out a dramatic gasp.

"Let's show them who we are." Jin said as he picked up a rod.

"Who are we?" I asked, confused.

Jungkook was becoming hysterical, looking around for taehyung.

"I don't know, bro. It was just a cool phrase. We haven't chosen our gang name yet." Jin shrugged.

"Jungkook, go save your boyfriend. We'll handle this." I said, and he nodded.

Jungkook POV

Just as i reached the basement Leo told me.
There was three boxes and there was written numbers.

18..27..31..

What is this ? which boxes have taehyung in ? I tried to knock the boxes but there was no voice.

1:49 minutes left.

Shit. Which box is the right one ?

Um..18..Is there anything related to 18 ? wait I'm 18. Is this it ? is it the correct one ? No way.