SICKNESS

A/N: This story contains a lot of wrong grammar, wrong spelling, profanity, and errors.
_________________________________

Akaashi's kisses feels good...

His lips are soft...

His saliva...

His breath...

Smells good....

Feels good....

Warm...

Taste good...

More....

Bokuto began to kiss Akaashi desperately, he doesn't want to end it... he wanted to keep kissing Akaashi.

Akaashi moans when Bokuto sneakily slip his hand under Akaashi's shirt. His fingers slowly traveled upwards and reached Akaashi's nipples.

"A-ahh.."

They both shivers in pleasure. Since it's their first time, Bokuto felt like he's gonna cum just by hearing Akaashi's moans.

"Bokuto-san..."

Bokuto used his thumb to feel the part that he shouldn't be feeling and rubbed it while kissing Akaashi's lips desperately.

"Hnnghh."

It's not enough...

He wanted more...

More of him.

As Bokuto went for a deeper kiss, his hands slowly traveled down to Akaashi's tummy and down to... somewhere his hands shouldn't be touching.

"W-wait..."

Wait? He can't wait.

Infact, he can't even control his movements anymore. He feels so desperate and wanted to connect more.

It feels so good.

Akaashi's moans are sexy as fvck, his warm body, his scent, his warmth, everything about Akaashi feels good, so fvcking good that it feels like a dream.

Unless...

As if like a trigger, Bokuto's eyes instantly opened. He woke up full of sweat and frustratedly grip his own hair. He can't believe he just had his first-ever wet dream.

A wet dream about Akaashi....

I mean he do wet dream about Akaashi but not like this. In his past dreams it's just soft kisses and hugs and... light touches...

But this dream is different...

Oh God, he's so screwed.

When times like this, Bokuto will choose the latter and will avoid Akaashi at all cost.

But both of them just finished settling the matter of the avoidance issue. Bokuto doesn't want to quarrel with Akaashi again.

"Good morning Daddy." Kouji greeted and kisses him on the cheeks.

Bokuto awkwardly kissed Kouji back and looked at the sleeping man that he just had a wet dream with...

"Morning Akaashi." Bokuto greeted and kissed Akaashi on the forehead and his lips.

After giving Akaashi a kiss, Bokuto stared at Akaashi's morning face and unconsciously remembered his wet dream.

'Fvck' he said to his mind.

Akaashi was dozing off and was barely awake.. therefore Bokuto takes advantage of that.

"Akaashi... Good morning." he said and gave him another kiss, deep this one.