WHAaAaAaT?!

A/N: This story contains a lot of wrong grammar, wrong spelling, profanity, and errors.
_______________________________

After a long bus ride, Koutarou sprinted outside to smell the fresh air. His son soon followed him and then looked around the place.

"Daddy, where are we?"

"We're at my buddy's school. Kuroo. Remember him? I told Kou about him. This is Nekoma High School." Bokuto explained to Kouji.

Kouji was about to say something but stopped and then quickly hid behind Bokuto when a rooster-looking guy came running toward them.

"Hey there best buddy!" The rooster guy shouted while waving his hands.

"HEY! HEY! HEEY!! We are here maan!" Bokuto greeted while his both hands were in the air.

"Welcome! Ready to get your ass kick?" Kuroo asked while grinning ear to ear.

Bokuto laughed, "Dream on!"

Kuroo Tetsurou, Nekoma's team captain, Jersey number 1, a third-year middle blocker, and Bokuto's best frenemy.

The rooster-looking guy stopped in his tracks and glanced behind his owl friend when he noticed a kid standing behind him.

"You brought a family member?" Kuroo asked.

"He's my son, Bokuto Kouji." Bokuto answered and proudly carried Kouji to show him to Kuroo.

Kouji hugged his Daddy's neck and shyly waved his little hand at Kuroo, "H-hello." he greeted him.

"Ahh, I see. He's your son-" Kuroo said and lifted his hand to wave back but then stopped waving midway as his eyes widened because of a sudden realization.

"Wait! HE'S YOUR WHAAAAAT?!" Kuroo shouted at the top of his lungs because of shock.

Kuroo then kneeled down with tears in his eyes as he dramatically clenched his chest where his heart was while speaking with a very emotional voice.

"I shall remember this betrayal."

The owl friend looked at him confused, "What betrayal?" he asked.

"How come you got married without me knowing? I should've been the best man!" Kuroo said with a sobbing effect.

"What are you talking about?" Koutarou asked while laughing.

Kouji looked past Kuroo when he saw Akaashi carrying their bags. He frantically tapped Koutarou's shoulder and pointed at Akaashi.

"Daddy, we should help Mommy."

Kuroo's head turned 180 degrees in a flash to see the 'Mommy' that Koutarou's kid was talking about. He was searching everywhere, but he didn't saw any woman in that direction.

Except for the Fukurodani's Setter, Akaashi Keiji.

Kuroo looked at Koutarou with wide eyes. He's out of words. He looked back and forth from Koutarou to Akaashi and pointed his fingers at them.

Kuroo's face then wrinkled, "Don't tell me... you're a girl?" he asked in horror while pointing at Akaashi, who was now near them.

Akaashi looked at him in disbelief and gave him a look of 'Do I fvcking look like a girl?'

Kuroo scratched his head. Impossible... Akaashi will never be a girl because I have seen him topless back when he changed into his jersey on Fukurodani's bench.

And besides, even if he is a girl... that would mean that he and Bokuto got their kid when Akaashi was 11 since the kid looks like 5 or 6 years old.

"Ah. Do the explanation later. I'll go greet Chibi-chan's team." Kuroo said and sprinted away from them.