FORGOTTEN WORDS

A/N: This story contains lot of wrong grammars, wrong spelling, profanity, and errors.
_________________________________

Akaashi woke up feeling extremely heavy and hot. He looks at his surroundings and found Koutarou's arm wrapped around his body and Kouji laying on top of his stomach.

Aren't I the one sick here? What are they gonna do if they caught my cold?

"Hey... you both are heavy, get off." Akaashi complained and gently tapped them both.

"Mmm, five more minutes." Koutarou said and buried his face on Akaashi's neck.

Kouji sat down, still eyes closed, "Mo..mmy?" He yawned and crawled towards Akaashi and kissed his face.

"Why do you like kissing my face so much?" Akaashi asked in curiosity.

Kouji smiled and kissed his face again, "Cause... Mommy is beautiful."

Another kiss

"Pretty."

Another kiss

"Gorgeous."

Another kiss

"Mommy is Daddy and Kouji's treasure." Kouji said which made Akaashi's eyes widened and eventually blushes.

What is this kid saying...?

Koutarou frowned, "No fair!" he whined when he saw how Akaashi blushed at Kouji's words.

Koutarou grabbed Akaashi's chin to make him look at his way and then kissed him infront of Kouji, making Kouji shock.

Especially when his daddy smirked at him and snuggled more to Akaashi – his papa.

"Good morning, Kaaashee." Koutarou greeted and buried his face on Akaashi's neck again.

Kouji's eyes widened and glared at Koutarou before pulling Akaashi away.

"MOMMY IS MINE." Kouji said annoyed.

"What-" Akaashi said in surprised. Koutarou pulled Akaashi back but Kouji didn't let him go.

It became a tug war.

"Let go, Daddy!" Kouji said but Koutarou refused and kept pulling Akaashi.

Koutarou refused, "I kissed him, he's mine." he said in mocking tone.

"He's my Mommy! Mommy is mine!" Kouji said and pulled Akaashi back with all his might.

"Akaashi's my wife, he's mine!" Koutarou argued.

Akaashi sighed and pulled his own arms back. "That's enough you two." Akaashi said and spread his arms to offer a hug for Kouji.

Kouji immediately went towards Akaashi and stick his tongue out at his daddy. "Bleh." he said that made Koutarou chuckled.

"Alright, you win." Koutarou said.

"Stupid Daddy." Kouji said in pouty voice.

"Agree, Daddy is stupid." Akaashi said while giggling.

"Hey! don't just team up against me." Koutarou complained that made Akaashi and Kouji laughed.

Kouji smirked at his daddy and snuggled more towards Akaashi, "Paaaa, Kouji want some love." he said in a pouting voice.

Akaashi chuckled, "Hmm...? Sure, I'll giveeee youu all my love." he said and hugged Kouji tightly.

Koutarou leaned on Akaashi, "Ehhhh?? All your love to him? What about my portions?!" he whined.