TICKET 1

A/N: This story contains a lot of wrong grammar, wrong spelling, profanity, and errors.
_______________________________

The month of January came. Students started attending school again.

Three more months until it's Bokuto's graduation and when you think about a graduating student, you would think that they are busy preparing for their graduation requirements but...

Bokuto's problem seems to focus not on his graduation requirements but rather on a different aspect.

This is bad...

I'm in so much trouble!

Bokuto was silently sitting on his seat and was staring intently at the small cards that were aligned on top of his desk.

There are five of them.

And it was Akaashi's Christmas Gift.

Bokuto scanned all the cards and read them in his head one by one.

- Kiss me in public; Ticket

- Do something naughty; Ticket

- Request; Ticket

- Request; Ticket

- Request; Ticket

If you take a look at him, he seems to be looking at them all, but if you carefully search his eyes, you will see that his gaze was focused on a specific ticket.

Do something naughty; Ticket

How badly does he want to use it? For him to keep staring at it for a whole entire minute?

As the bell rang, Bokuto let out a sigh and gathered all the tickets before securing them inside his backpack.

What am I getting distracted by?

I should have been focusing on practice and school!

I have no time for this!

While Bokuto was convincing himself to throw away his desires, the subject itself appeared before him, making his mind go blank and making all the convincing be wasted away.

"What's wrong?"

Bokuto laughed awkwardly and pushed Akaashi to start walking towards the clubroom, "Nothing. Let's go 'kasheee! I'll hit lots of your tosses today too!"

Akaashi didn't fight Bokuto's pushing and let him basically drag him to the clubroom.

"That sounds tiring," Akaashi commented.

They both went inside the clubroom where they were greeted by the team members who were currently changing.

Bokuto pouted, "You say things like that but still toss to me anyways." he mumbled as he started opening his locker and changed his uniform to gym clothes.

As he was changing, thoughts from earlier started occupying his mind again.

He badly wanted to use that specific ticket but he is also contemplating on whether to save it or use it. He doesn't wanna waste such a good card. He'd rather use it later.

But at the same time, his desires are piling up. It's getting worse as days go by as he can no longer tell how long can he hold back.

"..to...san."

Akaashi turned 18 on December 5, though sadly Bokuto and Kouji weren't able to spend time with him that day due to Akaashi's parents planning a trip for them to celebrate Akaashi's birthday.

"Bokuto."

Bokuto went back to reality when someone snapped a finger in front of his face. His eyes searched for the owner of the finger and there he saw, Konoha.