UPDATES

A/N: This story contains a lot of wrong grammar, wrong spelling, profanity, and errors.
_________________________________

Akaashi looked behind him when he felt someone tapped his shoulder. It was Konoha.

"What is it?" Akaashi asked, wondering what Konoha wanted – especially in the middle of the practice.

Konoha took a glance at Bokuto before looking back at Akaashi, "How's Bokuto?" he asked.

Akaashi looked at Konoha confused, "Huh?" he asked and also looked at Bokuto's direction.

Konoha leaned forward to Akaashi and whispered, "It was raining hell the other day, was that idiot alright?" he asked.

Akaashi smiled.

Konoha and Bokuto often fights over silly things just like Konoha and Komi. So... hearing this from him is really nice.

"It was hell." Akaashi answered honestly.

Konoha's gaze went down from Akaashi's eyes on to his neck, "I bet it was." he commented as he saw the bandages around his neck.

That's a lot of something -whatever it was.

Konoha then unconsciously reached for Akaashi's neck. His mind was empty, he doesn't know what came to him. His body just moved on its own.

However, before he could even reach and touch a single part of Akaashi's skin, a hand from nowhere suddenly grabbed Konoha's hand – which stopped him.

"O-oh... Bokuto." Konoha said as he pull his hand back and bravely meet Bokuto's eyes, which he regretted.

If stares could kill, he'd be long dead by now.

Bokuto's stares really are emphasizing the word 'Hand's off' and making him feel like he's about to touch something that is forbidden for anyone to touch.

"Konoha-niichan! Play with mee!" Kouji said as he cling on to Konoha's legs.

Kouji is now slowly getting comfortable with Konoha and the rest of the members, unlike when he first got here.

From there, Bokuto's stare became more deadly as Kouji cling to Konoha more instead of him (the supposed to be father).

Konoha frown.

This damn owl! It's not like I'm planning to steal his wife and son from him! Quit with the deadly stare already! - Konoha shouted on his head.

Kouji then switched to Bokuto when Konoha was not responding, Bokuto gladly accepted Kouji's invitation and then played with him.

A few moments after, the coach entered the gym and interrupted the practice.

"We won't be practicing next week because of gym renovations. I want you all to use that time to study for the exam." The Coach announced.

"Ehhh..." Bokuto whined.

"Remember, those who fail their exam will not be qualified to participate for the actual game as punishment." The Coach added.

"Ehhk!" Bokuto flinched.

After the Coach's announcement, Akaashi walked towards him and discussed about the kid who they currently babysitting.

"Coach... any updates?" Akaashi asked quietly as he looked at Kouji who's playing with Bokuto.

"Hmm... not yet." The Coach said; However, Akaashi saw the glint of lies through his eyes that's why he stared at the Coach hardly.

The Coach sighed and surrendered.

He motioned Akaashi to follow him to a more distance place and then proceeded to tell him what he found out.