SHOWER

A/N: This story contains a lot of wrong grammar, wrong spelling, profanity, and errors.

Chapter inspired: Kiraide Isasete by Hijiki.
_______________________________

Kiri, Miyuki, and Akaashi were watching Kouji as he pouted while staring at his father Koutarou who was sleeping on the couch.

It happened again.

Koutarou promised him that they would go out early today, but Koutarou ended up oversleeping due to exhaustion from fulfilling all of his graduation requirements.

After staring at Koutarou for so long, Kouji gave up the idea of the father and son bonding and just lay beside his father looking all daddy mushroom.

Akaashi wanted to do something for his miserable son, but he felt guilty waking his husband up because he was seriously tired.

After some thinking, Akaashi gave up the guilt and did the honor of waking Koutarou up.

"Koutarou... heyy..." Akaashi said softly while gently tapping him. "You've got plans with Kouji, right? Are you still going?" he asked.

Koutarou immediately opened his eyes and sat down. He took out his phone flustered, "C-crap! What time is it?" he asked.

His eyes landed on Kouji who was sitting beside him pouting. Koutarou scratched the back of his head and chuckled guiltily before messing Kouji's hair, "Sorry, I overslept." he said.

"Stop pouting 'kay? I'll go change quickly, give me a sec." Koutarou said and stood up then went upstairs.

Not even a minute had passed, and Koutarou went back and entered the living room in a hurry.

"What's wrong? Did you forget somethi-" Akaashi's words were interrupted when Koutarou walked directly towards him and pressed his lips on him without any warning.

"Good afternoon 'kaasheee, I'd like some egg sandwich. I love you." Koutarou said and left without hearing Akaashi's response.

Kiri chuckled at Akaashi who was left dumbfounded, "What a sneaky way to request food." she said.

Akaashi can't help but shake his head. He then proceeded to start making his husband an egg sandwich.

"Mommy? Have you ever seen Daddy angry?" Kouji asked out of the blue.

"Why do you ask?" Akaashi asked and flipped the scrambled egg.

"Just curious," Kouji answered.

"Hmm... I don't think so." Akaashi said, "Now that you mentioned it, I don't remember seeing him angry before."

"If you ever going to have a fight in the future, I won't be worried," Kouji said which made Akaashi look at him.

"How come?" Akaashi asked curiously.

Kouji's smile went wider, "Because Daddy will never hurt Mommy." he said in full confidence.

Akaashi didn't say anything and focused his gaze in front of him, to not burn the eggs.

"You're too precious to Daddy. I'm confident that he will never raise his hand on you. Besides... you're scary Mommy." Kouji said.

"Hmm? How am I scary?" Akaashi asked.

What's so scary about me?

Konoha did mention it a lot of times.

"I mean... Daddy is scary y'know. I know how scary he can get, even though I haven't seen his dark aura yet." Kouji said and smiled.

"But y'know, Mommy is not afraid of Daddy. You also have complete control of him. To Daddy... Mommy's words are final."

"To be able to control something scary... is absolutely scary, don't you think?" Kouji said which made Akaashi's hand stopped from doing something.