POST-CHRISTMAS

A/N: This story contains a lot of wrong grammar, wrong spelling, profanity, and errors.
_______________________________

"Uhh... isn't this too much?"

Koutarou grinned, "Whatcha mean bud? It's not too much." he said and pointed at the gifts one by one.

"This is from me, from Akaashi, from Kiri, from Miyuki-neechan, from Mom and Dad, and from Akaashi's parents," Koutarou added.

"Didn't everyone... already give Kouji a present?"

"Hmm... you and Kouji are different though?" Akaashi said, "So... we can't think of one thing that both of you would like."

Koutarou nodded continuously, "Akaashi's right! That's why we bought you guys different gifts."

Kou averted his eyes away and pressed his lips together as if preventing himself from smiling. He then uttered with the most shy voice they ever heard from him,

"T...han..ks..."

Akaashi and Koutarou looked at each other and let out a chuckle. They are all in Koutarou's room because the party already ended and Akaashi's parents already gone home.

"Why don't you open it?" Akaashi said and Kou nodded as he started ripping the gift wrap.

"From Kiri-neechan..." Kou read the name out loud and then looked at the gift behind the wrap.

His face then became flat as her gift came to sight. Even Akaashi couldn't help but chuckle because of the gift that Kiri gave him.

It's a giant cake squish pillow

"Geh..." Kou said as he squished the pillow with force, "Does she think that I'm a cake geek or something?"

Akaashi laughed and handed him the second gift that was from Miyuki.

"Ohhhh One pieceee!" Koutarou said when he saw what Kou got from Miyuki.

"The first and the second volume..." Kou said and then read the note out loud.

"Dear Kou-chan, I noticed that you like reading but I don't know what to give you. Seeing that Koutarou likes this manga and later found out that Kei-chan also read it, I decided to give you one too. Merry Christmas Kou! Love, Miyuki."

"Thanks..." Kou mumbled and got up, "I'll go thank them, I'll be back." he said and stormed off the room leaving Koutarou and Akaashi in silence.

"Come to think of it..." Koutarou said and lay down on the bed, "You haven't given me anything 'kashee."

Akaashi didn't answer and remained seated on the bed. Koutarou rolled his way to get close to Akaashi and then hugged his waist sideways.

"What's my gift?"

Akaashi blushed and looked away, "Uhm..."

"You forgot mine?"

"What? No..."

Koutarou pouted and opened his mouth to say something but before he could say anything, he was shut down by an envelope given by Akaashi.

Koutarou sat down and opened the envelope to look what was inside. He saw that there were multiple cards on them, so he read them one by one.

[Kiss me on public; Ticket]

[Do something naughty; Ticket]

[Request; Ticket]

[Request; Ticket]

[Request; Ticket]

Before reading the other ticket, Koutarou blushingly looked at Akaashi, "This is...?"