AKAASHI'S BACK

A/N: This story contains a lot of wrong grammar, wrong spelling, profanity, and errors.
_________________________________

After the phone call, Koutarou quickly put his phone in his pocket and quickly made his way downstairs, as he was walking, he encountered his older sister Kiri who was also planning to go downstairs.

Koutarou chose this chance to pull his older sister aside and talk to her. There was something that he was planning on learning but he never found the chance to do it.

"W-what?" Kiri whispered in surprise at Koutarou's sudden pull.

"Can you..." Koutarou paused and looked away, "Can you teach me how to play guitar?" he asked in a whisper.

Kiri's eyebrow raised, "I thought you were not interested in it?" she asked, pertaining to the times when Koutarou kept rejecting her when she bugged him into learning how to play the guitar.

Koutarou scratched the back of his head, "I need it for a thing." he said.

Kiri's eyes then widened, "Omg, my dear brother." she covered her mouth and started blushing, "Are you going to do what I think you're going to do?"

Koutarou cringed and whistled, "W-what are you talking about? I'm not planning to do something... I'm surely not planning to prop-" he quickly covered his mouth with wide eyes.

Kiri gasp followed by a smirk, "You're planning to do what Brother?"

Koutarou pouted, "Will you teach me or not?"

Kiri chuckled and tapped him on the back - not just tap - she hit him while smiling so hard, "I'll teach you! I'll teach you!" she said continuously hitting him.

When they both entered the kitchen, Koutarou quickly escaped from Kiri's grasp and walked towards the kitchen where he found Akaashi making some pancakes. Koutarou didn't think twice as he hugged Akaashi from behind, making Akaashi startled.

"Kashee..."

Akaashi looked at Koutarou's arms that were wrapped around his waist, "What is it?" he asked.

"Mom said she loves you," Koutarou replied quietly.

Akaashi was confused. Mom? What is he talking about? Why would Kaori-chan tell her that she loves him all of a sudden? I mean, she does tell him she loves him all the time but...

But given the situation earlier when Akaashi asked Koutarou to call his Mom for him, it gave him an idea whose 'mom' Koutarou was talking about.

"My Mom?" Akaashi asked as he flipped the pancake.

Koutarou nodded and then tightened his hug, "She knows..." he said in a low voice but was enough for Akaashi to hear.

"Hmm... is that so," Akaashi replied and couldn't help but smile. Calling my mother 'mom' huh... Seeing your partner getting along with your parents sure does feel good.

"What did Dad say?" Akaashi asked.

Bokuto leaned his chin on Akaashi's shoulder and checked out the pancake that he was cooking, "I only talked to Mom." he said.

Akaashi looked at his side when he felt someone wrapping their arms around his leg.

"Me too, I wanna hug Mommy too," Kouji said.

Akaashi and Bokuto looked at each other and then chuckled. "Group hug!" they both said.

Their attention was averted when another person entered the living room. "Ara... Kei-chan, you're already back?" Trans: Oh my