BRO

A/N: This story contains a lot of wrong grammar, wrong spelling, profanity, and errors.
_______________________________

"So that's how it is..." Kuroo said after hearing how Bokuto and Akaashi became a parent together.

All teams are having a 10-minute break right now so Kuroo quickly snatched Bokuto away from his team and brought him outside to talk.

"Yea. I lot happened but I'm happy that everything turned out this way." Bokuto said while grinning ear to ear.

Kuroo got a goosebump so he hit Bokuto on the stomach. Bokuto of course cursed him because of what he did but Kuroo just glared at him.

"Stop being so mature all of the sudden. You're creeping me out." Kuroo said.

Bokuto chuckled, "You'll understand once you get your own son and wife." he said.

"You and Akaashi huh..." Kuroo looked down and played with his fingers, "How..."

Bokuto looked at him confused, "How what?"

Kuroo's cheeks reddened and then looked away, "How... did... uhh... you know... that... he's the one?" he asked shyly while scratching his neck.

Bokuto was creeped out because of how Kuroo was acting, "Oi. You have more experience than me, you shouldn't ask me that." he said.

Unlike Bokuto who never had a girlfriend in his entire life, Kuroo is the opposite of him. He has relationships here and there, and he's very experienced.

Kuroo looked at the sky, "But you know... it's not like I was really in love..." he said.

"That's sucks," Bokuto commented.

"Yea." Kuroo replied, "I thought... I'll develop feelings for them if I choose to be with them but things just turn out to be annoying." he said.

"......."

"You don't have time for me. Don't talk to her. Don't do this. Don't do that. Text me often. Let's have sex. Let's do this. Let's do that. You play volleyball too much." Kuroo complained.

"...Exactly why I don't do relationships." Bokuto said, "I rather focus on volleyball than waste my time."

Kuroo hit him on the shoulder, "But you have Akaashi now." he said.

Bokuto chuckled, "Well... Akaashi doesn't interfere with volleyball, instead he plays with me. So it's a win-win situation." he said.

"Yeah, yeah. Rub it in." Kuroo commented because of Bokuto's boastfulness.

"But answering your question... I guess it was love at first sight." Bokuto said which made Kuroo cringe.

"Are you gay?" Kuroo asked innocently.

Bokuto shrugged, "Not really? Or yes is the right answer? I don't know. I play volleyball all my life, which means I was surrounded by men. But I was never interested to them or something. Basically, I'm only gay for Akaashi." he said and smiled happily as if he's proud to announce that he's gay.

"Then why like Akaashi?" Kuroo asked.

Bokuto closed his eyes, "Akaashi... he's just a special case I guess. I mean, at first... I was only curious about why he looks so pretty." he said.