QUARREL

A/N: This story contains a lot of wrong grammar, wrong spelling, profanity, and errors.
________________________________

To avoid making Bokuto's parents and sisters - especially Kouji - worry, Akaashi excused himself from dinner and grabbed Koutarou.

Akaashi pulled Koutarou upstairs and locked the door once they came in.

"A-akaashi?"

Akaashi remained silent as he dragged Koutarou towards the bed. He pushed him down and went on top of him, still not saying anything.

Meanwhile, Bokuto's older sister Kiri, comforted the worried son and suggested that Kouji should stay with her room for tonight or atleast until those two settled their problems with each other.

"DON'T FVCK WITH ME!"

Kiri and Miyuki looked at each other when they heard Akaashi's shout.

This is the first time they heard Akaashi speak in such manner, it made them think that their younger brother really did something real bad this time.

"Ki-chan.... Mommy and Daddy will make up, right...?" Kouji asked while anxiously playing with his finger.

Kiri sympathized with Kouji and hugged him, "Of course buddy. You know Kei-chan, I'm sure he'll figure something out." she said and smiled.

[Back to Bokuaka]

After Akaashi captured Koutarou on the bed, he deadly looked at him in the eyes and did something that Koutarou never expected him to do.

Koutarou's eyes widened when Akaashi raised his fist and landed a punch on him – he was quick enough to avoid it though.

"What the heck?!" Bokuto asked surprised.

Akaashi remained silent as he continued to send Koutarou punches. Koutarou, on the other hand, did his best to protect himself from Akaashi.

"Akaashi, calm down!" Koutarou said, struggling so hard underneath Akaashi.

"Stay away from you...?" Akaashi said in a quiet voice and looked at Bokuto angrily.

"Don't fvck with me!" Akaashi shouted.

Koutarou then tried to hold Akaashi's wrist to calm him down, but Akaashi didn't let him touch him.

"Don't take me for a fool! Do you see me as a woman? Did you forget that I'm also a guy? Stay away my ass! If you do something that I don't like, I can just fight you like this to stop you from doing things that I don't like!" Akaashi shouted in frustration.

"I may have feminine features... Kouji even called me Mommy because I'm pretty and such's... But... I'm a fvcking guy! Don't treat me like I'm a fvcking weakling!" Akaashi added.

(A/N: Akaashi didn't mean that women are weak. The weakling and his feminine concerns are two different matters, not totally related.)

Koutarou was shocked when Akaashi punch him earlier, but he was more shock when he saw the crying Akaashi on top of him.

Koutarou can feel Akaashi's frustration and the way his body trembled on top of him, making him angry at himself.

What have I done...

Koutarou's face showed a pain expression as he uses his thumb to wipe the tears that was coming from the corner of Akaashi's eyes.

"That's not it..."

"What's not it?" Akaashi asked.

Koutarou reached for Akaashi's face and place his palm on his cheek, "I don't see you as a woman at all. And I am not treating you like a weakling." he said and pulled himself up to sit down.