TICKET 2

A/N: This story contains a lot of wrong grammar, wrong spelling, profanity, and errors.
_______________________________

"Koutarou! I'm going to take a shower!" Akaashi said inside the restroom and took off his shirt.

No reply.

"Since we have a day off today, can you please fix our bed and change the sheets?" Akaashi followed.

Again, no reply.

Akaashi was about to open the bathroom door to check if Koutarou was in the room, but he was greeted by the man himself when the restroom door opened.

Akaashi looked at him confused, "What?" he asked.

Just like earlier, he didn't reply. Instead of replying through words, he proceeded to reply using body language.

Koutarou handed Akaashi a piece of card.

"This is...?" Akaashi asked and then read what was written on the card out loud, "Request; Ticket."

Akaashi looked back at Koutarou, "You wanna use this?" he asked.

Koutarou nodded his head.

Akaashi crossed his arms, "What for? Do you want me to fix the bed?" he asked.

Koutarou shook his head.

"Well... I'm not a mind reader." Akaashi said, "Tell me what you want from me."

Koutarou didn't answer again. He took off his own clothes and proceeded to go straight to shower to rinse off his body before soaking his whole body in the bathtub.

"What...?" Akaashi said, full of confusion.

"........"

"Do you want to take a bath first?" Akaashi asked and was about to put his shirt back but stopped when Koutarou shook his head.

"T...together." Koutarou mumbled.

Akaashi froze from where he was standing and stared at Koutarou dazed.

"Together?" Akaashi asked.

"Mmn." Koutarou answered, "Last time... I was distracted with finding my ring... I didn't get to enjoy us taking a bath together."

Akaashi blushed from what he heard.

He's right. Even Akaashi was preoccupied with the lost ring. But now that the subject has come up again, he now feels extremely embarrassed.

He doesn't even know how he suggested it to him last time! How bold!!

"O-okay." Akaashi said.

Koutarou's eyes were locked in Akaashi as he continued stripping his remaining clothes.

"Don't stare," Akaashi said and started washing his body in the shower.

"Kashee..."

"Hm?"

After washing up, Akaashi walked his way towards the tub and slowly made his way inside. Just like last time, he faced his back on him and made himself comfortable.

"I'm horny."

Akaashi's face went flat but was replaced with embarrassment when he felt it on his back when he slightly leaned his back to him.

"Per... pervert."

He moved a little bit forward to lose contact with something huge behind him and hugged his knees as the embarrassment ate him alive.

"Nee... 'Kashee..."

Akaashi's body jolted when he felt Koutarou's finger swaying on his back. He was touching him, upwards and downwards. And sometimes it swirls.