SWEET TALKER

A/N: This story contains a lot of wrong grammar, wrong spelling, profanity, and errors.
________________________________

OH... MY... GOD...

Akaashi said in his head. He's sitting front by front with Koutarou and facing each other. His hand was busy exploring something that he didn't expect in his life that he'd be able to explore.

"Nnhhh... 'kashee... don't touch the tip... like that," Koutarou said breathlessly as he rested his forehead on Akaashi's shoulder.

"s...orry... does it hurt?" Akaashi asked.

Koutarou lifted his head, "No." he said, shaking his head. "I just... don't wanna cum yet."

After saying that, he leaned toward Akaashi and kissed him on the lips before slightly gripping Akaashi's erection which is also rocking hard.

With that grip, Koutarou can feel Akaashi's groan between their kisses. The groan's vibration sent a chill from Koutarou's mouth down to his body, making him feel more excited.

Koutarou then increased the rhythm of their kisses as well as the movement of his hand that was pleasuring Akaashi's private.

That movement, gave Akaashi too much pleasure that he couldn't help himself but use his other hand to grip onto Koutarou's shoulder.

His bother was shivering because of how good Koutarou's rhythm is right now, he felt so good that he forgot that he also needed to move his hand to pleasure his partner.

"Kashee... does it feel good?" Koutarou whispered in Akaashi's ear, "...Your hand stopped moving..."

Unlike earlier, Akaashi is now the one leaning his head on Koutarou's shoulder and breathing heavily. With a losing mind, he tried his best to move his hands up and down and even tried to match his partner's pace.

"F...vck." Akaashi said in between his heavy breathing. He then bit his lips to suppress any more sounds that might follow.

"Kei... don't hold it in. Let it out... let me hear you." Koutarou whispered.

"It's embarrassing..." Akaashi replied.

"It's fine... the sounds you make turn me on," Koutarou said.

"H-haa... p... pervert." Akaashi commented, making Koutarou chuckle.

Akaashi lifted his head up and stared right at Koutarou's eyes, then down to his lips.

"What's up? Wanna kiss me?" Koutarou asked with a grin on his face.

Akaashi chuckled, "Yea." he replied before capturing Koutarou's lips before he could even say anything.

Koutarou of course returned Akaashi's kisses. Both are exploring each other's mouth as if this is the first time they've shared a kiss.

Akaashi pulled away for a second and then uttered a short phrase as he breathed heavily, "Do it faster... I'm about to cum."

Koutarou smiled, "Sure."

After that, Koutarou gladly granted his fiancé's wishes and sped up the rhythm as he kissed him with such hunger.

"N..nhh..."

Koutarou can't deny that every time he heard Akaashi groan in pleasure, he felt like coming. He feels like it'll be a waste to end it soon though.

"S..hit... I'm near." Koutarou said.

Akaashi placed his hand on his cheek and rested his forehead on Koutarou's forehead, "To..gether?" he asked.

Koutarou breathed, "Haa yea... let's do it together."

With a few strokes and heavy breathing passes both of them achieved the ultimate pleasure and finally reached their climax.