BIRTHDAY GIFT

A/N: This story contains a lot of wrong grammar, wrong spelling, profanity, and errors.
________________________________

Akaashi's eyes widened. His cheeks became two times redder than earlier and the beat on his chest was two times faster.

What did he say?

He didn't know what to feel. He was dumbfounded, he was ecstatic, his eyes were teary, and his heart was jumpy.

Marriage...

Akaashi didn't answer. Instead, he pulled away from Koutarou's embrace and pulled him back inside the room where it was pitched black.

"A-Akaashi?"

Akaashi knew that him, not answering Koutarou, would give him extreme insecurity but he can't seem to form his sentence. His mind went blank the moment he heard marriage from his partner's mouth.

All Akaashi could do was respond using body language.

Akaashi pushed Koutarou towards the bed and then didn't waste a second to climb his way on top of him.

Koutarou reached his hand to move away the hair that was covering Akaashi's face, and there he saw... an expression that he had never seen Akaashi wear.

"Koutarou..."

Koutarou gulped and nervously replied, "Y-yeah?" he asked.

Akaashi bent his way down and touched Koutarou's bottom lip using his thumb and then whispered very softly, "The door is locked."

The way Akaashi whispered to him was so sexy that it gave shivers to every part of Koutarou's body.

"This... is... my gift?" Koutarou asked.

Akaashi nodded, "Yes." he said and whispered a phrase on top of Koutarou's lips before kissing him seductively.

The phrase that he whispered made Koutarou flip his switch and made him kiss Akaashi two times hungrier than the phase that Akaashi anticipated.

"Unwrap your gift, dear husband."

Koutarou's hand traveled up to the back of Akaashi's head to pull him more deeply into the kiss that they were sharing.

"Nghhh."

Koutarou's kisses were as hungry as ever, after all, a lot happened these days and this was the first hot kiss they'd shared after such a long time.

Akaashi was getting numb from his position on top and of course, his beloved husband immediately noticed it.

Koutarou's grasp on the back of Akaashi's head traveled down to his slim waist and then carefully and gently switched their position.

He was now on top. Giving him more power to do things he would like. Akaashi's breathing is already driving him insane, what more when he felt him unconscious rubbing his own body to his.

Before everything escalated any further, he kept all his senses and stared at the door, "What about the kids?" he asked breathlessly.

Akaashi smiled and touched his cheeks, "Not here... my parents took them." he said and began kissing him again.

"For how long?"

"I don't know, I forgot."

As if they drank some aphrodisiac, both of them were craving for each other's touches and kisses. They can feel it, they can feel their body heating up as they touch each other with desire.

All Koutarou could do was groan every time their body would touch. It's not enough though, something is in the way...

Before Koutarou could tell Akaashi what he wanted him to do, Akaashi already went ahead of him and clung to Koutarou's neck.