SUSHI ROLL

A/N: This story contains a lot of wrong grammar, wrong spelling, profanity, and errors.
_______________________________

"Akaashi... I'm done with my homework. Are you done showeri-" Koutarou didn't manage to finish his words when he felt Akaashi's warmth from his back.

"Hmm? What's up?" Koutarou asked.

"You know what I just noticed?" Akaashi whispered while hugging him.

"What...?"

"You rarely call me by my name," Akaashi answered and then let go of him.

Akaashi walked his way in front of the closet while Koutarou turned the chair around to properly look at him.

That's when he saw that the only thing that was preventing Akaashi from exposing his naked body was a piece of towel wrapped around his waist.

Akaashi smiled when he felt his boyfriend's intense stare, "And I realize that I'm used to calling you Koutarou now." he said as he slowly removed the towel full of temptation.

"........."

Akaashi then scanned the closet to search for something to wear, "You know... you can't call me Akaashi forever right?"

Koutarou looked at him confused, "Ehh? Why?"

"Hmm... well..." Akaashi stopped and grabbed Koutarou's pajamas, "I don't plan on staying Akaashi my whole life you see."

Koutarou stood up and walked towards Akaashi who was having a hard time putting on the top pajama that had a button.

"Bokuto Keiji sounds good, isn't it?" Akaashi said, making Koutarou's hand freeze from buttoning Akaashi's pajamas.

Koutarou's face went red as he pouted in front of Akaashi, "What game are you playing my world?" he asked.

Akaashi chuckled, "What game? I'm only expressing my thoughts though. I mean, are you still going to call me Akaashi after we're married?" he asked.

Koutarou's hand dropped down to Akaashi's waist and pulled him closer, "Bokuto Keiji does sound nice." he said while staring directly at Akaashi's eyes.

"Hey, I just showered," Akaashi said.

Koutarou ignored him and leaned down to claim his lips. Akaashi of course let him and replied to his kisses.

"Kei..." Koutarou whispered to Akaashi's ears and then kissed his way down to his neck.

"Nnnh."

Koutarou then kisses Akaashi again and then carries him to the bed, "Akaashi... you know..." he said after tucking him inside the blanket.

Akaashi looked at him clueless. He was confused as to why Koutarou was wrapping his body with their blanket as if he were a sushi roll.

Koutarou then chuckled, "You're so cute."

Akaashi was about to reply but stopped when someone barged into the door and Kouji appeared running towards them.

"DADDY!! DADDY!!"

Koutarou looked at him, "What's up buddy?"

"I heard from Kii-chan that you guys will go to training camp starting tomorrow! Can I and Kouji come?!!!!" He said in full excitement.