RAIN

A/N: This story contains a lot of wrong grammar, wrong spelling, profanity, and errors.

YOU GUYS MAKING ME LONELY 😭 I KNOW I ONLY UPDATE ONCE EVERY MONTH BUT AT LEAST LEAVE A COMMENT OR TWO 😭
_______________________________

"Daddy... I think you should go and rest upstairs." Kouji said worriedly while caressing his father's face.

Just like what the weather forecast said this morning, the rain did pour when the clock turned 9:00. It was just a plain rain, slightly heavy but not strong enough for lightning.

Even so, it still affected Koutarou.

Akaashi sit beside Koutarou and touch his face, "Should we go...?" he asked.

Koutarou's complexion is not looking good. Even if he tried his best to hide it, it still didn't work on Kouji and Akaashi.

"It's okay Daddy... we'll sleep with Miyuki-neechan today, so go and rest with Mommy." Kouji said.

Koutarou smiled faintly and carry Kouji, "It's okay bud, there's no storm coming." he said and gave Kouji a kiss, "So, you can sleep with us."

"But-"

"Kouji." Akaashi called and smiled, "Will you help me take care of Daddy tonight?" he asked.

Kouji's worried face lit up and was replaced by determination, "You can count on me!" he said.

Akaashi chuckled, "How dependable."

"I'll be in your care...?" Koutarou said, still giving them a strong upfront.

Kouji hugged his neck, "Don't worry, Daddy. Mommy and I won't sleep tonight! We will guard you!" he said.

Akaashi object, "Ehhh...? But we have school tomorrow." he said.

Kouji crossed his arms, "Daddy needs us! We need to be there for him Mommy." he said which made Koutarou chuckled.

"Yeah, Akashe. You need to be there for me." Koutarou said and showed Kouji a scared expression, "I'm so scwareed."

Akaashi looked at Koutarou flatly, "Are you stupid?" he asked.

Koutarou let out a fake sniff, "But... but it's raining... it's gonna be cold... and I'm scared." he said with a dramatic tone which seems to work on Kouji.

"Don't worry, Daddy! I'll be beside you! You're not alone." Kouji said and smiled.

Koutarou's dramatic tear then softened and turned into a dramatic touch expression, "KOUJIII, YOU'RE SO SWEEEET HUHU I LOVE YOUUUU." he said.

"I love you too, Daddy."

Koutarou kissed Kouji's cheek, "I promise, I will be the best daddy in the world!" he said.

"But Daddy..." Kouji smiled, "You're already the best Daddy in the world!"

Koutarou can't help but grip his chest as if something just stab his heart. His son is showing him too much cuteness, too much for him to handle.

"Hey, best dad in the world. Hurry up and go upstairs to help set the bed." Akaashi said while climbing up the stairs.

Koutarou followed him while still carrying Kouji, "We're coming!" he said.

"How long will you be sticking around? Aren't you supposed to dedicate your time for your college exam instead of goofing around?" Akaashi asked.

"Ehhh? You want to kick me out of the team that bad?" Koutarou asked.

"Well, you are technically out of the team though." Akaashi replied — pertaining to the time when all 3rd years retired from volleyball.

"It's finee, I'll only stick here and there. I'm actually doing my best studying y'know. Miyuki-neechan's been helping me out too." Koutarou said.