FRIEND

A/N: This story contains a lot of wrong grammar, wrong spelling, profanity, and errors.
_______________________________

"We're home."

Akaashi excuses himself from the living room where he and his boyfriend's sisters are chatting to welcome Koutarou and Kouji home.

"Welcome...ho...m...e.." Akaashi's energetic approach was replaced with confusion when he sensed a weird atmosphere between Koutarou and Kouji.

"What... happened...?" Akaashi asked as they all entered the living room together.

"I don't know, you ask him," Kouji said, more like... Kou...?

"Ehh? Kou? I thought it was Kouji's turn today?" Akaashi asked and looked at his boyfriend who continued to be silent.

"Kou, that's not how you address your father," Miyuki said and placed his hand on his shoulder.

Kou bit his bottom lip and shoved Miyuki's hand away, "I don't care! He's not my Dad! I hate you!" he said and then ran away upstairs.

"Woah." Kiri commented, "I've never seen that kid act like a brat or be emotional like that."

Akaashi looked at Koutarou who was frozen in his spot. He seems shocked and he seems broken.

Akaashi knew that the 'He's not my Dad!' which came especially from Kou had a huge blow on him.

"Just... what the hell happened?"

Koutarou looked at Akaashi with teary eyes, "I... I think... our son hates me." he said.

Akaashi's confusion only grew larger.

He knew Kou would never get this mad, that child has exceptional emotional control. Akaashi would understand if it was Kouji who was acting up, but if it was Kou, he wondered what did Koutarou do to make him so emotional.

After calming Koutarou down and squeezing the tea from him, Akaashi finally had a slight insight into the situation they were having.

"In short, some bitch was being familiar with you and touching you all over the place but you just let her and didn't stop her so Kou got mad at you and now possibly hates you." Kiri summarized.

Koutarou started tearing up again, "K-Kou hates me." he mumbled and looked at the ground as if it was the end of the world.

"Why..." Akaashi looked away, "Why did you let her touch you though?" he asked.

Kiri's face lightened up as she was seeing something interesting in front of her. Akaashi said the sentence with a bit of a bitter tone as if he was feeling jealous.

She was used to seeing her brother act jealous all the time so this is her first time seeing Akaashi to be the one who's jealous.

"I-it wasn't like that!" Koutarou said and tried touching Akaashi's hand but Akaashi pulled his hand away.

"What... isn't like that?" Akaashi asked and played with his fingers.

Koutarou sighed, "Reiko-chan."

Akaashi looked at him confused, "Eh?"

"Her name is Reiko-chan. She was my friend since middle school." Koutarou said.

Kiri's mouth turned to an 'o' and then covered her own mouth, "So it was Rei-chan! I'm sorry for calling you a bitch Rei-chan!"

Miyuki sighed, "Stopped meddling, let them talk." she said and pulled Kiri away from the living room.

"Ehhh!!! Wait! Miyukii!!! I wanna hear the details!!! I'll be quiet!!!" —they heard Kiri shout as she was being dragged.