AVOI-HASE

A/N: This story contains a lot of wrong grammar, wrong spelling, profanity, and errors.
________________________________

After what happened in the locker room, Akaashi encountered the most annoying phase of Bokuto's behavior.

It wasn't the emo mode.

It also wasn't the noisy Bokuto.

Akaashi reached for Bokuto's necktie when he noticed that it is wrinkled and not tied properly; however, when he was about to touch it, Bokuto moved so far away while looking at him in shock.

"W-what?" Bokuto asked looking all surprised.

I should be the one asking that! - Akaashi said in his mind as he looks at Bokuto who was looking at him like he startled him or something.

Akaashi looked away and faced the mirror, "I was just gonna fix your necktie." he said.

"Oh..." Bokuto replied and looked down, "I'll do it, myself." he said and fixed his own necktie.

Akaashi didn't reply. He silently put on his blazer with extreme annoyance as he slowly calms himself down.

Yes. Bokuto is avoiding him.

What the heck is wrong with this guy?! If someone should be avoiding someone, isn't it supposed to be me?

I mean... I was the one who was kissed.

Bokuto walked towards Akaashi and grabbed his own blazer that was on the counter – the same time as Akaashi reached out to get the hairbrush, making their hand make contact with each other.

And because Bokuto was avoiding Akaashi, that hand contact made a reaction out of him.

Akaashi formed a strong grip on his hand and slowly walked towards Bokuto, who slowly walked backwards.

"A-akaashe...?"

Akaashi didn't replied. He continued to approach Bokuto as he continues to step backward and eventually hit the wall.

"U-uhm...."

Akaashi closed the distance with only an inch apart and then place both of his hands on each side of Bokuto.

The Kabedon. (The wall slam rizz)

"W-what is it...?" Bokuto asked.

Akaashi looked up and meet Bokuto's eyes but failed because Bokuto's eyes seems to be everywhere but him.

Akaashi sighed and used his one hand to reach for Bokuto's chin and made him look at Akaashi.

"Look at me."

Bokuto glanced once and was planning to look away after; however, he wasn't able to do that when he saw the expression of the person in front of him.

Akaashi... looks anxious.

And if there is a person who hates seeing Akaashi anxious, it's no other than Bokuto himself.

"Did.... I do something wrong?" Akaashi asked.

Bokuto squeeze his eyes shut, "You... didn't."

"Then what's up with your actions lately?"

Bokuto sighed when Akaashi let go of him, "Give me a break..." Bokuto said tiredly and rest his forehead on Akaashi's shoulder.

"Shouldn't I be the one saying that?" Akaashi asked frowning.

Bokuto then wrapped his arms around Akaashi's waist and hugged him, "Kashee..."

"Hmm..?"

"You should probably stay away from me for a while." Bokuto said.

"How come?" Akaashi asked.