The Mission Vol3

And then BOOOOM. A big explosion happened and big mama fell to the side. A huge hole appeared in the wall and out stepped Donnie, shelldon flying next to him. He had a huge smirk of pride on his face

🟣"Y/n, there was one element I didn't teach you about. That of surprise!"

NO DONNIE WHY DID YOU JUST SAY THAT!???!! Now I was fucked.

Big mama sat up. She looked at me and then the guys and then back at me. And she connected the dots. She was a villain, yes, but she definitely wasn't stupid.

🕷️" YOU DARE THINK YOU CAN LIE TO ME YOU HUMAN PEST??!"

⚪"But I didn't lie to you! I just didn't tell the whole truth. And they really did attack didn't they? And when I said you were breathtaking, I really meant that"

She stood up and quietly but sinisterly said 🕷️"Let's see how breathtaking you'll find me now"

AND SHE TRANSFORMED INTO A GIANT SPIDER!!! Splinter must've told me abt it but I wasn't paying much attention.
Note to self: start paying attention to splinter when he talks.

If there's anything I learnt from this mission, it's that spiderman almost definitely exists. Probably.
Another note to self: if get on big mama's good side I should ask her to turn me into spiderman.

Her many eyes gleamed with fury and  a thurst for blood. I felt like I was in a trance at that moment. My stomach dropped as she sprung towards me and kicked me in the air. The kick was so hard that my back hit the ceiling and with incredible speed she spit some web at me and stuck me to it.

My whole body hurt and my ears were ringing. My vision started getting blurry and the last thing I heard was someone calling my name. And then blackout.