The Mission: From A Different Perspective

Donnie's pov: (oooo)

Success! My boom cannon worked! I mean, of course it did. It's mine.

I step out of the huge hole I just made. I bet everyone's amazed.

🟣"Y/n, there's one element I haven't told you about. That of surprise!" the element in question would be "Ah!". I feel really proud of my pun.

I then realise that big mama had gotten knocked down. She stood up and gave me, my brothers and y/n a good look as if she was trying to make sense of something. And I guess she did because she ran at y/n KICKED HER IN THE AIR.
I watched in shock and terror as my friend just got k.o.ed.

🟠"Y/N!!!"

Mike's yell snapped me out of it. Big mama had started crawling on the wall, trying to get to her.

🟣"Oh no you won't. LEO, PORTAL ME UP THERE!" I yelled without thinking what I was about to do next through.

I pushed a button on my staff and it started transforming. Leo made a portal for me. I ran into it and quickly appeared in front of big mama. I swung my staff -which had now become a fist- at her and sent her flying straight into Raph's mystic punch. She fell to the floor and before she got to do anything else, Mikey restricted her with his weapon. Another portal appeared beneath me. I fell in it and softly landed on the floor next to my brothers.

I took a moment to catch my breath. Leo had already gone over to big mama to start boasting about how she could be defeated because she just was.
I just rolled my eyes. I noticed y/n's unconscious body on the ceiling, the web holding her was about to rip.

"No!" I yelled and rushed beneath her as she fell. Thankfully I managed to catch her.

Her body didn't just looks unconcious. She looked lifeless. Terror zapped my body as soon as the thought crossed my mind.

"NO, no no no." I sat down and let her head rest on my lap. I quickly tapped my digital bracelet to check her vitals. (a/n: it think that's how they're called, not sure)

I felt unexplainable relief when I saw she had a stable heartbeat.

"Oh thank God, I sighed."

🔵"I ship it" leo said behind me.

🟣"What?!"

🔵"Mhm, that right there was so cute"

Mikey and Raph nodded.

🟣"I cannot believe that your lack of intelligence still surprises me. She's in critical conditions and you're still making stupid jokes. Let's get our of here. I need to check her somewhere safe."

I picked her up gently and started walking towards the door.

🔴" Uh, Donnie? Where's the artifact?"

🟣"UH, I left it in the vault. I'll go get it, you carry here CAREFULLY to the tank. I won't be long."
I handed y/n to Raph dreadfully and ran to get to the vault. I couldn't trust my brothers with someone who was hurt this badly.

I put the tank in autodrive. Right now it was more important for me to keep my eyes on y/n not the road.

🔵"Don't you care too much?"

🟣"Don't you care too little?"

🔵"You never react like that when one of us gets hurt."

🟣"Thats cuz I don't like you. You get on my nerves"

🔴"Oh so you're saying you like y/n?"

DEEP SIGH

🟣"Yes, I like her because she's not annoying and she doesn't get on my nerves"

🟠"Ooooor, you just like her like her😉."

🟣"No Mikey don't like her, like her. I just like her. As a friend. Period."

(period ahh period uhh 😫)

🔴"Yeah sure, whatever Donnie"

🟣"And isn't she your" bestie"? Shouldn't you, I don't know, be crying right now?"

🟠"Well yeah, but I have a feeling she's alright. And my feelings are never wrong"

I just rolled my eyes. I had more important things to do than argue with those idiots. Like, take care of y/n for example. Wait- do I care too much? No-. Surely not. I care enough. Yes. Enough. Because she's my friend. I mean, I care this much about April too.

Ahh, why am I even thinking so hard about something that Leo said. All things he says are meaningless and stupid.

A/n: you know what they say: stage 1 is denial. Which is also a river in Egypt.