Part: ⛸️(but with wheels)

⚪" Welcome to my room! Excuse the mess" i said with a smile.

🟣"You call this "messy" after seeing my lab!? " he scoffed jokingly.

⚪" You have an excuse to be messy and I don't, so yes, yes I do"

"Anyway, here's my closet, you can pick out whatever you want, I'm sure I have clothes your size"

🟣"Thank you" he said as he stepped closer and opened the closet.

"wow these are a LOT of clothes"

⚪"Well, mom likes spoiling me¯\_(ツ)_/¯"
"Do you see anything that you like?"

🟣"Yeah actuallyyy *he picks up a sweater* this is a very nice piece of clothing. Love this hue of purple"

⚪"I'm glad you like it!"

He put it on.

🟣"Also love how it looks on me"

I just smiled.

⚪"So, um, I have an idea about what we can do"

🟣"What is it?"

⚪"Have you ever gone rollerskating?"

🟣"Never."

⚪"Great! We're going to the roller rink!"

🟣"Idk..."

⚪"Oh come on Donnie, didn't I just run on rooftops to get you here without anyone seeing you? Since I had to do something for the first time, so should you. Let's go"
I said while getting out the window.

🟣"That's fair I suppose..."

Donnie followed me dreadfully.

I could tell he was grumpy all the way to the rink. And it was annoying honestly. But hey-we did things he likes, it's my turn now.

We entered the roller rink and I got us rollers just to make sure that no one would see Donnie wasn't a human.

⚪"Alright, here you go!" I said while handing him his pair.

🟣"Ew, do I have to wear this? So many feet have been in it..."

⚪"Bruh- You literally walk barefoot in a sewer. All the time. Please-"

🟣"Scoof- whatever." he grabbed them out of my hands and pulled a disinfectant spray out of his shell discreetly.

⚪"Omg🙄. Anyway, shall we?" I said pointing to the rink.

🟣"Yeah..."

I began skating but noticed that Donnie wasn't following me. I turned around and saw him holding onto the edge of the rink for dear life while trying to step inside.

"Oh god" I said to myself and then starting skating towards him.

⚪"Having some trouble?"

🟣"Dont make fun of me. I told you I've never done this before."

⚪"Haha, okay okay. Forgive me. Do you want me to show you how to do it?"

🟣"Obviously"

I explained what he had to do in order to skate and stuck with him while he was practicing it close to the edges.

⚪"Okay, I think that's enough practice. It's time to let go of the wall."

🟣"No way. I value my dignity and I am not about to make a fool of myself in front of all these people"

⚪"Oh come on! As a scientist you out of all people should know that risk leads to greatness. And I'll make sure you don't fall. And even if you do, no one will care because they've all done that. None of them will make fun of you and neither will I" I assured him while putting out my hand for him to take it.

🟣"Okay, but if I do get laughed at, I'll blame it all on you."

⚪"I'm fine with that condition :)"

He took my hand and let go of the wall. I then also grabbed his other hand and starting skating backwards. His grip was really tight.

⚪"Don't be so tense. There's no need to. Take a few deep breaths, try to relax and just follow my lead". I slowly let go of one of his arms and stood next to him.

⚪"We'll start with out left leg, just do as I do, okay?"

🟣"Mhm"

We began skating and he started loosening up a bit.

⚪"See? You got it!"

🟣"Yeah! I dont know why I thought it'd be so difficult."

⚪"Wanna go on your own?"

🟣"Yes. I'm feeling confident enough" he said with a big smile.

He let go of my hand and began skating away. I starting skating next to him.

🟣"You were right! This is so much fun. We should come here again."

⚪"I'm really glad you like it Don"

🟣"You know what? I have a feeling ill be a pro in no ti-" and bam. He fell.

I froze for a bit before bursting into a laughter. I was trying to hold it but it was difficult.

⚪"I'm sorry, I'm trying to hold it in" I said in between laughs trying not to cry.

Donnie's mad expression began to fade and then he started laughing as well.

⚪"Here, let me help you up" I put out my hand once more while I wiped my tears with the other.

But as he was trying to get up he fell again, this time causing me to fall as well.

We looked at each other and then starting laughing hysterically. After that, we sat down at a table and ordered something to eat and drink before heading home.

Donnie insisted he drop me off at my place. We were standing on the fire escape outside my window.

⚪"I don't know about you, but I had a great time"

🟣"I did too. Although I didn't enjoy falling that much. But I learnt one more skill that Leo doesn't have and that's a win in my book" he smiled proudly.

⚪"I guess we should thank Mikey. If not for him, we wouldn't have gone skating"

🟣"Not a chance. I don't want him to be encouraged to make horrible meals more often."

I chuckled. Good point.

🟣"I should get going now."

⚪"Thanks for walking me home. And for today in general. Is nice know I've found a friend that likes the same things I do"

He gave me a warm smile before using his grabbling hook to dissappear into the tall buildings of new York city.

I climbed in my room from the window and went to sleep. What a great day!

A/n: idgaF if you think the story is going too slow, good relationships take time. So I won't be tolerating any pace slander. Goodnight and you're welcome.