1st Day Of Hell (K-12 Reference)

I walked in feeling a bit dizzy from the stress. I swiftly made my way to my locker and opened it. I was greeted with the smell of mold and puberty- disgusting.

I took took out some disinfectant spray Donnie advised me to pack and gave it a thorough clean. I was nearly finished when somebody spoke.

"Clean freak?"

I looked to the direction of the voice to see a girl laying against a closed locker. I blinked a couple times before answering.

⚪"Uhh, no no, i just don't want my locker to be dirty before I put my stuff inside"

"Good thinking. Mind if I borrow your disinfectant?"

⚪"No, not at all"

I handed the spray to the girl along with some wipes. She opened the locker she was leaning against

⚪"Looks like we're locker neighbours, huh?" I blurted out.

"I guess so. I'm (your bestie's name) by the way"

⚪"Y/n"  I replied as I took her hand which she had extended in order for me to shake

"Are you a senior as well?"

⚪"Yeah actually, I am"

"And a new kid?"

⚪"That too.."

"Neat! I think you're going to love it here"

⚪"I sure hope so"
.
"You will, definitely. And I'll make sure to help with that"

I raised my eyebrow slightly

"I'd love to be your friend is what I mean. If you'd like that as well, of course"

⚪"Sure!"

"Awesome! I'll see you around then?"

⚪"Yeah!"

The girl smiled, nodded and headed down the hall.

I walked around for a bit, familiarizing myself with the corridors and keeping a mental note of which class I went by before the bell rang, commencing the school day and year.

A/n: alriiiight. Starting slowly but surely 🤪.

I have kinda figured out some lore so get excited 🔥🔥🔥 I'll try writing as much as I can. Love ya!