The Beginning Of The Beginning

The next day I woke up alone. Donnie had left a message on my phone

I had to leave before your mom barged in. Oh, I also took your leftover pizza°I hope you don't mind ❤️

I smiled at my phone.

Soon enough my mom knocked on my door and entered the room.

"Get ready sweetie"

⚪"Why?"

"To go back to school shopping. Also, we're gonna go have breakfast out"

⚪"Okay"

I got up and got myself ready. I didn't really wanna go but I tried to listen to Donnie and treat it like a new fresh start or something.

"Are you ready?"

⚪"Yup!" I said dragging the "y"

"okay then, let's go"

I let out a big sigh and followed her to the car.

Going shopping with her wasn't half bad actually.

I got plenty of new school supplies and some clothes. We even drove past my school. It's huge, something that didn't help ease my anxiety at all but I tried to keep an open mind. I shouldn't form opinions or make scenarios without even knowing what's up first.

And so the first day of school came around. I was nervous as hell but I figured that since nobody knew me, maybe I could try to go unnoticed. And that plan was actually successful! They gave us our class schedule and I spent all the time others spent to catch up with their friends exploring the school so I'd know where each class is. I wouldn't like to be both the new kid AND the late one.

I'd like to continue being invisible until I work up the courage to talk to someone. Or until I see someone who could become my friend.

After school the boys and April came and picked me up. We went for a walk at the hidden city. Before they dropped me off at home, Mikey gave me some DIY cards he made for me to read every time I didn't feel well.

🔴"Make sure to text or call us if anything happens"

🔵"Or if there's lots of drama happening"

🟡"Ooo yesssss"

🟣"But that would need video evidence"

🔵"Mhm"

🟠"No guys! What if phones aren't allowed and she gets in trouble?"

🔴"Then we'll go get her out of it"

⚪"Thanks guys"

🔵"Alright, bye now"

⚪"Bye bye"

🟠"We love youuu" he yelled as they were driving away.