Drama

3rd person

They were all yelling at him.

🔵"Are you kidding?"

🟡"What's  wrong with you?"

🔴"unacceptable"

🟠"unbelievable"

🟣"Are you all done now?"

🔴"Are you serious right now?"

🟣"Why can't you guys just be happy for me? I finally got out my comfort zone, I was expecting to be praised, not scolded"

🟡"WHAT?!"

🔵"Oh wooooooow"

🟠"Donnie, would you like a quick reality check? Cuz I'm SO ready to give it to u rn. You come to us YOURSELF to tell us that you have feelings for y/n and you want help to get together with her. And then you make moves you PURPOSELY lead her on only to say you're not interested? TO HER FACE! AND THEN YOU PROCEED TO GO OUT WITH SOMEONE YOU DONT EVEN KNOW, BASICALLY BETRAYING HER. AND SHE'S GIVEN YOU HER ALL! PLUS SHE KNOWS THE REAL YOU. That girl you met seriously thinks your a human. What would she say if she knew the truth? "

🟣" She's super cool, she wouldn't freak out"

🟠"NO- you see, what you're describing here is Y/N. Who we ALREADY know is chill with the fact were mutant 'monsters' And who likes us and cares about us."

🟣"Okay but do You wanna know something? I didn't even know if I liked her! I thought I did because of YOU and the thoughts YOU put in MY head. All of you! And I don't even know if she likes me, so it was like I was chasing nothing basically."

🟡" But here's the thing: YOU WEREN'T CHASING NOTHING "

🟣" HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT? "

🔴"BECAUSE!"

🟣"BECAUSE WHAT?"

🔵"Because she likes you too. And I said" too" because I know you still like her. We all do. You yourself know, but for some reason you're choosing to ignore it. "

🟣" Really? I mean- It doesn't matter anymore. I don't care. "

And he went to his room.