Cuteee

It was the first night Donnie slept immediately. For the first time in his life he felt happy, fulfilled and proud of himself. He even celebrated by making his favourite avocado cheese sandwich

Y/n on the other hand was super hyper and couldn't sleep at all. She called April and broke the news. Then they spent all night chatting about it and other random things. They basically pulled an all-nighter

(🟡" If I knew this conversion would take so long, I wouldn't have answered")

Poor April.

After they hang up, y/n decided to take a shower and then have some breakfast.
She was about to pour herself a bowl of cerial, when her phone got a message.

It was from Donnie 😍

Hey y/n, do you want to go on a walk and get some breakfast together?

Sure! When?

Are you dressed?

Yeah...
Seen

Y/n heard a thud in her room. The hell?

Before she could even make it to her bedroom door, it swung open and there was Donnie.

🟣"Goodmorning! :)"

⚪"Um?"

🟣"I was already outside your window when I texted you haha. If you said no to going out, I'd just hang out with you here."

⚪"Aww, that's so sweet"

🟣"So, do you like your outfit enough to wear it outside or should I wait for you to change it"

Y/n took a look at her.

⚪"I think I'll have to change. I won't be long, I promise"

🟣"Alright then, I'll wait for you in the living room"

After y/n was done changing, they were out the door.

⚪"So what are we doing?"

🟣"How do you feel about pizza for breakfast?"

⚪"Sounds like a yummy plan"

🟣"Great, let's roll with it then"

They got some pizza and ate it in a nearby park.

⚪"Mm this is so goodddd"

🟣"I guess that means that it's a good thing I brought you here huh?"

Y/n nodded and took a bite of pizza.

A few minutes later it started raining.

🟣"Ah crap, way to ruin the date"

⚪"It's okay. Hey, how about we go back to my place and watch a movie or something?"

🟣"Good idea"

They returned to y/n's place and sat on her bed. They turned on the laptop and put on a movie.

A few moments later, y/n fell asleep, her body falling on Donnie slightly. He didn't really know what to do and for some reason he got that familiar awkward feeling again.

He laid y/n on her pillow, turned off the laptop and also laid beside her. He was gonna sit with her for a bir and then he'd leave. But he too fell asleep, a peaceful silence filling the room.

A/n: Bonsoir mes bebes! I'm baaaack. Kinda. I wrote this while waiting for the schoolbus so it's kinda small, but a small step out of writer's block, is a big step for the story or whatever.