Part Τέσσερα

So I decided to go back to the sewer to find them and this time around, I made sure my phone's battery was 100% before I left.

I made my way back to the spot my keys fell and once again climbed down the manhole. I turned on the flashlight and began searching. After an hour I started losing all hope so I decided to head back. But guess who never learns from their mistakes? Me! Yayy...

I guess I was very lucky after all because I heard a voice behind me.

"Hey girl!"

I turned around and there was April!

"April!!! Thank God! Can you shown the way out?"

"The way out? Aren't you going to the lair? 🤨" she asked

"Heck no! I only came down here to look for my keys. Tbh, I don't think I'd like to see them again."

"Oh c'mon!! Don't tell me you're scared. You have to meet them, they're literally the best! Better then any friends you could have" she said with a huge smile on her face

"pff" I scoffed "I wouldn't know. I have nothing to compare them with" I admitted.

"WHAT? GIRL THAT'S ONE MORE REASON TO MEET THEM!! You're coming to the lair with me" she stated and grabbed my arm.

"okay, okay! Can you please slow down? I don't want to fall again" I giggled.

And so April lead and I followed

The lair wasn't that far, just a ten minute walk max

Ngl I was suuuuper nervous to see them again. And kinda scared still. But I decided to take April's word and give them I chance. I guess..