Apology

A/n: WAKE UP IT'S THE FIRST OF DA MONTH

Y/n had been avoiding Donnie for the past couple days with great success. But on the third day if her stay,...

3rd persom:
Y/nI was chilling in the kitchen, minding her business, being on her phone when someone walked in. She rolled her eyes as she saw it was Donnie. He noticed it.

🟣"I just came to get some water :("

⚪"Oh no, don't worry, it's okay, you can stay as loooong as you want, I was leaving anyway" She quickly got up and turned around to leave but he caught her wrist.

⚪"Let go of me"

🟣"Y/n... Can we please just talk?"

⚪"Well you had a chance to talk to me and we all saw what happened"

🟣"I won't blow it this time. Please"

⚪"uh okay, make it quick"

He loosened his grip on her wrist

🟣"Ah, look:" he sighed "I seriously never meant to make you feel mad, sad or any other kind of negative emotion. You're my favorite person, my safe space and I absolutely hate myself for making you cry. I was confused about my feelings because I'm not used to having so many at once and the guys kept telling me stuff that made the situation worse and the whole thing was overstimulating so I wanted to distance myself a bit but I soon realized it was a mistake and I got scared I might lose you... "

The whole time he was saying that, he was pulling y/n closer and closer to him, probably without him noticing. Unless he did it on purpose.

He looked into y/n's eyes, eagerly waiting for her to say something, his heart beating rapidly.

⚪"Donnie, thank you for telling me this" she finally spoke "I appreciate you doing this, I know it wasn't easy for you"

🟣"Will you forgive me?"

⚪"I already have" she smiled.

Without second thought, he pulled her closer and hugged her tightly. He was so happy and relieved.
As he was pulling away from the hug he stopped and looked at y/n. He noticed her cheeks had turned red as her gaze traced back to his lips
(does he even have lips? LMAO)

He felt butterflies in his stomach. They had never been so intense before.

🟣"You look pretty"

This caused y/n to smile awkwardly and look away. He gently pulled her closer and smiled. He wanted to kiss her. She wanted to as well. She leaned closer and he gave her a little smirk. But as always, he was uncertain and afraid. He wasn't ready. Instead of making a move, he grabbed the glass of water he had put himself earlier and took a sip before letting go of y/n completely.

She mentally frowned at this but she thought that maybe Donnie wasn't ready. And since he didn't say "I like you" she wasn't sure he did.

🟣"So um, now that we're friends again, do you wanna go to the roller rink again?"

⚪"Yeah sure"

🟣"Cool."

A/n: thoughts? I'm excited for you to see what comes next, I'm really praying that you'll like it. Anyway, have a nice September loves, FALL IS FINALLY HERE AH CAN'T WAIT FOR HALLOWEEN.