Chapter 14 - Love confession~

Meggy looks at Eggdog smiling and pets him. She looks back at the two of them enjoying their time together.

Meggy: Yeah I'm really happy for them!

She says in a whisper.

Mario: Mario has an idea!

Mario whispers back as he sees a beautiful purple flower, picks it up and gives it to Eggdog.

Mario: Be good eggo and give it to Smg4! That will win his emo heart!

Eggdog takes the flower by his mouth and makes a cute sound while walking to the boys. She watches Mario give the flower to Eggdog and looks over at Mario smiling.

Meggy: Good idea Mario!

She whispers then she watches Eggdog as he approaches the boys.

Meanwhile, with two dorks, they both embrace the environment until Smg4 sees Eggdog with a flower. The egg gives the flower to Smg4 and barks at him quietly.

Smg4: Oh uhh thank you Eggdog!

Smg4 pats the dog and takes the flower. He inspects the flower closer as he sees the color of it. He blushes and whispers to the egg.

Smg4: Is this for Smg3?

The egg nods, makes a cute spin then runs back to where Mario and Meggy are hiding. When Eggdog gets back to where Mario and Meggy are, she gives Eggdog a pat.

Meggy: Good work Eggdog!

She whispers as she looks back at them to see if Smg4 will give Smg3 the flower. Smg4 is nervous about the flower as he hides it behind his back. Smg3 looks at him and notices something is off.

Smg3: Ya good Four? You seem off.

Smg4: I'm good it's just uhhh-

Mario watches his reaction and wants to encourage his best friend but stays quiet for not too long.

Mario: You can do this Smg4! Mario believes in you!

Mario whispers cheerfully while petting Eggdog. Meggy watches his reaction with Mario. She sees Smg4 hesitating and quietly cheers him on.

Meggy: Come on Smg4, you can do it!

Smg4 hesitates and gives the flower to Smg3 nervously while blushes heavily.

Smg4: This is for you! I-I thought about you when I saw the flower so here you go!

Smg3 looks at the flower and blushes when he sees the color of it. He takes it gently and chuckles.

Smg3: Thanks I guess but you don't need to Four.

Smg3 smiles as he places the flower on the side of his hat. Smg4 wants to explode of cuteness but he holds it in. She watches Smg4 give Smg3 the flower and smiles. She looks at Mario and Eggdog.

Meggy: He did it!!

She says excitedly while whispering. Mario looks back at Meggy and smiles with excitement.

Mario: That's our Smg4!

Mario whispers happily then continues to watch. Smg4 is looking at Smg3 with lovey dovey eyes and smiles back.

Smg4: It's nothing, you deserve some nice things sometimes.

Smg3: Only sometimes? Alright Mr. YouTuber Meme Lord, whatever you say.