Chapter 42 - Smg4's nightmare

Smg3: Brave, sweet, silly and grumpy one? Ugh who's that??

Mario: Mario is clearly the brave one!

Mario makes poses trying to show how brave he is.

Mario: Smg3 is the grumpy one, Meggy is the silly one, and that makes Smg4 the sweet one!

Meggy looks over at Mario while laughing and shaking her head.

Meggy: Sure Mario.

Smg3: I think Celeste meant Meggy the brave one, not you. You're the silly one although I see you more the idiot one.

Smg4: You see everyone as an idiot Three.

Smg3: Whatever. I'm glad the nightmare is over.

Smg3 crosses his arms then sees everyone circle them and applaud for their bravery.

Tari: We did it guys! We saved Showgrounds!!

Bowser: I didn't know Three and Four have a super cool power!!

Mario looked at Smg3 for a bit.

Mario: Why is Mario the silly one?

Smg3: I don't know, ask Celeste about it.

Smg3 shrugs as Smg4 smiles while wiping tears off of his face. Meggy giggles and looks at Smg4 smiling.

Meggy: I don't know Smg3 but Smg4 might be the brave one after that save he just did for Mario!

Smg4: Heh I did saved Mario twice today so it's no big deal.-

She then looks over at Tari and Bowser.

Meggy: Yeah I'm so glad that we were able to get everything back to normal! Also I didn't know either until recently Bowser.

Mario: Yeah Smg3 and Smg4 have had their scary meme powers for a while! OoOoh very scary!!

Bob: HOLD ON, WHY IS SMG3 AND SMG4 HAVE ROSES ON TOP OF THEIR HEADS LIKE A GAY BOYS??

Smg3 and Smg4 looked shocked as they knew it's gonna happen sooner or later.

Melony: I think it looks good on you guys!

Boopkins: It reminds me of an anime that I watched! Are you guys secretly together like lovers?

The meme guardians sweats like bullets while blushing as they're not ready to confess. Mario looks over at the boys while hiding a nervous look.

Mario's mind : Don't say it, don't say it!!

Meggy looks over at Smg3 and Smg4 and can tell that they're not ready to tell the others. She looks over at the others, while trying to remember what Smg3 told Bowser when he asked.

Meggy: Let's give them some space. We're pretty exhausted from saving everyone and Smg4 almost got himself killed by saving Mario. I'm glad that all of you are safe! The roses are a symbol of their new friendship! They have had from the adventure that the four of us have been on, as well as a symbol of peace between them officially showing that they are no longer mortal enemies! So the roses are like a peace offering!

She does her best to look at her friends confidently while trying her best to hide how nervous she is, unsure if what she just said helped or just made things worse. Meggy glanced over at Smg3 and Smg4 to see how they reacted to what she said, scared that she might have made them mad at her.

Bowser: But did Smg3 told me that he bang-

Smg3 shuts Bowser's mouth with his hand while giving him the deadliest stare ever.