Chapter 35 - Fun memories with friends!

Meggy giggles and yawns.

Meggy: Well I think I'm going to go to bed. Today has been really eventful! Night guys!

She starts to walk to her room. Everyone says their goodnights then heads to their room for a good night's sleep. The next morning, it's a beautiful day today with sun shining through the window. The meme guardians wake up first for the first time as they're getting ready by getting dressed and heading to the kitchen. Smg3 is teaching Smg4 how to cook waffles for breakfast. Meggy wakes up and goes to the living room and sees the boys cooking.

Meggy: Good morning guys! Breakfast smells good!

She takes a seat in the living room and relaxes.

Smg4: Morning Meggy! Smg3 is teaching me how to cook waffles!

Smg3: Morning squid, you look better than yesterday. Is Mario still sleeping?

He watches over Smg4 to make sure he doesn't burn anything.

Meggy: I feel a lot better than yesterday, thank goodness for Celeste! I don't know what we would do without her! I think Mario is still sleeping though, I'm sure that the smell of breakfast will wake him up soon!

Smg4: Celeste is basically our savior so we're glad that we met her on our adventure! Also hun is this good?

Smg4 looks nervous as he watches Smg3 taste it then gives him a thumbs up.

Smg3: It's good idiot just need to put it into the waffles maker and breakfast will be ready!

Smg4: You still need to work on the pet name hun.-

Smg4 giggles as Smg3 looks at him with a "really?" look. Meggy watches them and giggles along.

Meggy: She said that she had a surprise for us today, I wonder what it is?

Mario comes out of his room and joins Meggy in the living room.

Mario: OoOOoh something smells yummy!!

Smg3: If I recall you correctly, I called you "love", "cutie", "scrub", "idiot" and "sweetie" as pet names thank you very much!

Smg3 crosses his arms with a huff while Smg4 blushes of the pet names that he mentioned.

Smg4: I like when you call me Love and Sweetie.

The boys notice Mario awake.

Smg4: Morning Mario! Uhhh I'm making waffles for breakfast! Come sit down guys!

Meggy and Mario take a seat in the kitchen.

Mario: Mario can't wait for breakfast! It's always so good!

Meggy looks around, looking for Eggdog.

Meggy: Hey where's Eggdog? He usually joins for breakfast, is he still sleeping somewhere or am I just not seeing him?

Smg3: Eggdog is actually outside so he will be back soon squid.

Smg4 serves everyone a plate of waffles then hears Meggy's nickname from Smg3.

Smg4: I'm questioning you with your nickname honey.-

Smg3: Be grateful that you have nicknames from me sweetie~

Smg3 is mocking Smg4 while giving him a kiss on the cheek then sits down. Smg4 blushes a bit then joins in.

Smg4: Fine you win hun-

Meggy giggles and starts to eat her waffles enjoying them. Mario excitedly eats his waffles.

Meggy: These are really good Smg4! Smg3 is doing a great job teaching you!

Smg3: As per usual.-

Smg3 does his evil giggles then eats the waffles. Smg4 smiles at Meggy.

Smg4: Thanks Meggy! I think I'm getting better with cooking so watch out for Mr Masterchef!

Smg4 giggles then Smg3 looks at him with a chuckle.

Smg3: Not a chance, my love. Good luck with that tho!

Meggy giggles along.

Meggy: You're welcome Smg4!

Mario: This food is soo good! Smg3 and Smg4 are the best cooks we know!!

The meme guardians smile about their friends' positive feedback from their cooking as they continue to eat.

Smg3: As Meggy said earlier, Celeste gave us a gift surprise this morning, got any idea?

Smg4: Hmmmm I don't know man but she gives a lot of useful stuff for an adventure like pixie dust, teleport us to the treehouse and now a gift for us? We don't deserve Celeste.-

Meggy finishes her waffles,as she cleans up and puts away her plate. She sits back down at the table with her friends.

Meggy: She's great! I feel bad that I thought that she was bad when we first met her. Though she kind of came out of nowhere and picked up Smg4 when we first met.-

Mario finishes his waffles and looks over at his friends.

Mario: She's the best! She helped Mario's friends when they were hurt!!

Smg3: Oh yeah I remember that. She was "studying" Smg4 with her weird looking branches wrapping around him.

Smg3 does his best impersonation of Celeste.

Smg3: Oh my!~ What a weird creature!~ I was doing research about different aspects of pixie dust but never ever met an idiot before!~

Smg4 tries not to laugh so hard as he cleans up the plates then puts stuff away. Meggy and Mario giggles and relaxes at the table while Mario gets up and goes outside to play with Eggdog.

Meggy: I guess she doesn't get that many visitors..

Smg4: Yeah, I can understand her in a way. Let's go outside to check out the gifts!

Smg4 grabs Meggy and Smg3's hand and drags them outside while feeling excited for the surprise.

Smg3: You know we have legs love-

Everyone freezes up seeing the gift surprise from Celeste. It's two go karts with a driver seat on the front and a handle at the back looking like Mario Kart Double Dash styles. Eggdog barks happily while spinning around everyone

Smg3: Damn okay Celeste, I respect her now.-