Chapter 32 - Happiest man ever

Smg4: Heck yes! Let's go gang!

Everyone exits the hot springs and starts walking out of there. Mario sings a lullaby, Eggdog looks happier than ever with the scarf and the lovers are holding hands while talking.

Smg3: I can't wait to get out of here. I really want to touch grass or something.

Smg4: I agreed on that hun.

Smg4 giggles as Smg3 smiles. Meggy follows them down the path they are going.

Meggy: It would be fine not see ice and snow for a while.-

Smg3: Yeah it remind me of bad experience with the freaking igloo incident with Four.-

Smg4: O-Oh yeah I remember that.-

Smg4 blushes heavily as Mario hears the conversation and smirks.

Mario: Mario remember too! Man what a great time you two getting along very well when you are rivals~

Smg3: SHUT UP! WE WERE BOTH STARVING AND COLD SO WE WEREN'T THINKING STRAIGHT!

Mario: Smg3 you ain't straight at all-

Smg3 grumbles as he looks away, blushes of embarrassment. Meggy keeps walking with them and quietly giggles to herself.

Meggy: Is this something that happened before we met?

Smg3: Unfortunately, yes. Like a lot. I don't want to talk about it.

Mario: Can Mario tell the igloo story to Meggy?

Smg3: NO! IT'S TOO EMBARRASSING!

Smg4: Please don't tell the story Mario. Past is in the past so leave it.

Mario: You two ain't fun!

Mario whispers into Meggy's ear .

Mario: Mario will tell you when we're alone.-

Meggy whispers back to him while trying not to giggle.

Meggy: Alright Mario, you'll have to tell me some time!

Everyone keeps walking until they see a long staircase going up. Smg3 is about to take a step until the ground shakes from behind them. There's a bunch of crystal shaped people who see them.

???: STOP RIGHT THERE YOU MONSTERS!

Meggy turns around getting ready for a fight and sees the crystal shaped people.

Meggy: Monsters? Who are you...?

She stops herself and goes pale with shock when she fully realizes that the people are crystal shaped and starts to think why they might be calling them monsters.

Meggy's mind: Oh no, please don't tell me what I think this means.-

The meme guardians turn around and notice human looking crystals.

Smg4: This isn't good guys-

???: HOW DARE YOU MURDER OUR PEOPLE!!

Meggy's mind: Yeah that's what I was worried about.-

Mario: MURDERED? Those crystals tried to...

Meggy stops Mario mid sentence and he looks at her annoyed.

Meggy: We are so sorry! We did not know that you guys were alive! They end up possessing our friend.-

???: Possessed? IMPOSSIBLE! MY PEOPLE! LOCK THEM UP!