Chapter 53 - It's just a theory, a gay theory!

Three gets out of the RV to stretch while Four picks Smg5 up, grabs the travel bag and carries it out. The baby wakes up from her nap and looks around as she only sees her mama's face so close. She hugs her mama's neck and makes cute noises. Four notices her being awake and smiles as he kisses her head happily. Mario throws the broom to the back of the RV and runs out.

Mario: YIPPEE! MARIO IS READY TO GET SOME FOOD!

Meggy gets out of the bed then walks out of the RV annoyed with Mario's yelling then sees Smg4 and walks over to him.

Meggy: Four, I don't think that you heard me earlier because of Mario interrupting us. I have a video of Three and Five being cute, I can send it to you if you want!

Four is distracted by Five being so cute when she's hugging him as he keeps kissing his head happily with a squeal. Three watches his two cuties with a smile then joins them with a big hug that feels like a cute happy family. While the hug is over, Three takes Five out of Four's arms and holds her while bouncing her.

Smg3: It's yum yum time sweetie!

Five giggles happily as Three carries her to the restaurant while Four watches them go with a cute smile and places his hands on his chest proudly. Meggy stands there and watches Four ignoring her. She stares at him confused and shocked.

Meggy's mind: Did he just ignore me? Why? I wonder if he keeps getting distracted by Three's and Five's cuteness. I should sit next to Four in the restaurant and see if I can figure out more about why he keeps getting distracted..

Meggy sees Mario running crazily at the restaurant while screaming.

Meggy's mind : I also don't really want to sit next to Mario now. Although Three is going to want to sit next to his lover, I will have to ask Four if I can sit next to him but I'm sure he will still ignore me.

She gets an idea and looks over at Smg4.

Meggy: Four, say nothing if I can sit next to you in the restaurant.-

Four is busy staring at his lover with cute lovey dovey eyes while holding on his chest as he follows them inside the restaurant to get their table. Meggy follows them as well and thinks of a plan to convince Three to let Four sit next to her. Inside the restaurant, a waiter guides them to their table while the gang follows them and looks around. As they arrive at their table, Smg3 sits down first with Five on his lap and waits for his lover to sit next to him.

Smg3: I saved a spot for you my love~

He smiles happily while patting the empty seat next to him and Five make cute noises while watching his mama with a sweet smile.

Meggy: Hey Three! Four is going to sit with me while we eat. I asked him if he would be willing to come sit next to me and he agreed. Besides, Mario has been wanting to spend more time with his papa! Right Mario?

Mario looks over excitedly at Meggy and Three when he hears what she says. He runs up to the seat that Three was patting and quickly sits in it while looking at Three happily.

Mario: Mario is so happy to sit next to Papa3!

Meggy gently pushes Four into the booth seat and then sits next to him. Four trips a bit from the push then sits down correctly while looking confused.

Smg4: Since when I agreed to sit next to you Meggy?

Smg3: OI! WHAT WAS THAT SQUID!? I don't want to sit next to this idiot!!

Three tries to push Mario out of the seat but couldn't due to the fat Italian weight as he looks annoyed and crosses his arms while looking away from him.