~ Epilogue ~

~A few weeks later~

Thanks to the treasure, Smg4’s castle is under construction and the RV’s windows are fixed and cleaner than before. Everybody is excited about the new castle as they have already started planning about how they should decorate the interior of each room. Melony and Bob have some ideas for their design choices for the guest room, Luigi and Tari for the storage room, Mario and Meggy for the kitchen (Never a good idea to put these two in the kitchen according to Smg3) and the others are there to help if needed. Smg4 got some plans for his office and the gaming room while Smg3 is for Smg5’s room and perhaps the secret room but Four refused to talk about it as he’s making sure nobody goes to “that” room.

While the castle is being built, Smg4 is still living in his RV with his beloved PC. He made a video about what happened to him for the past two weeks and announced his engagement and his new baby girl. He promised to his fans that he’ll keep them updated and continue making spicy content. Every SMG34 shipper exploded on the internet by saying that the ship is finally canon, more cute fanart and fanfiction and of course, memes. Four giggled about everyone’s reaction as he went back to work like it’s a normal day for himself.

Beeg is starting to hang out more with Eggdog and Smg5, feeling like he needs to protect them at all costs. The adorable pets fall in love with each other immediately as they both enjoy their company and spend time with their owners’ baby. Eggdog showed Beeg around the Internet Graveyard and his favorite spot to look at the beauty of nature minus the dead memes. They really love to snuggle every night before bedtime while waiting for the cute family to go to sleep and watching some funny memes on Youtube.

The ruler of the Internet Graveyard himself has been quite busy as well. Smg3 streamed on Twitch to explain the adventure with his “friends” and the big announcements. As expected, the shipper is spamming his chat by congratulating him and Smg4 for the engagement and their daughter. Three showed Five on the screen so everyone can see her and the crowd goes wild. After he’s done streaming, he uses the portal to visit his fiance and spend quality time together with his daughter like a cute family. Without those wacky adventures, Three feels more relaxed than ever but at the same time, he sends some message to his favorite squid and sometimes his dumb avatar to check on them.The cute couple notice that Smg5 grows a lot lately and their pets are always together. They noted that next time they pay a visit to Celeste, they’ll ask some questions about their own daughter. Every evening, Three and Four enjoy the peace and quiet as they can finally be alone without any interruption from their friends and actually do couple stuff together. Whenever they’re in a good mood, sometimes they will go deeper into their relationship with a lot of pleasure moments and embrace each other with lust and flirtation.

After the graduation of being an official coach, Meggy continued being the supportive friend and helped motivate people with her speech and her positive attitude. Tari accepted helping Meggy to become a successful coach by being her assistant. These two girls loved spending time together and Meggy invited Tari over to her place even more often to talk about their vacation plan or just girl talk in general. Meggy might have a slight crush on Tari but she wasn’t too sure about those feelings. She always tells herself that next time she meets his best friend Three, she’ll tell him about her true feelings towards Tari. Everytime the squid gets something from the fridge, she reads Three’s note with a big smile while feeling happy that they both become besties during the treasure hunt adventure. Sometimes Meggy will text Three for any cute news from his family and he will respond with a cute picture of Five or Four and himself or both with a hint of teasing. Since Meggy and Three love to tease each other, it’s perfectly normal for them but they’re both stubborn so sometimes it’s hard to tell who’s right and who’s wrong.

Finally, the one and only Mario likes spending time eating spaghetti while being a lazy butt. Even since the adventure was over, Mario started to hang out more with his little brother Luigi. They both helped each other with their business like Luigi’s Flower shop and Mario’s Pizzeria with the help of Mario’s OCs, Marty and Lui.(They’re literally cardboard cutouts but whatever makes Mario happy I guess.) Sometimes, Mario will visit the Showgrounds to pay a visit to his favorite meme guardians, Mama4 and Papa3 with Baby5 and to see the progress of the castle’s construction. Most of the time, Mario is there to help Four with his new video ideas by reacting to memes, playing stupid or horror games or doing something dumb as per usual for content. Whenever Mario is feeling bored, he would bug Meggy for absolutely nothing or he was feeling competitive with her. As unexpected, Mario is still the idiot spaghetti lover that sometimes he can be wholesome, being a pain in the butt or like to be a smug master towards Meggy and his papa.

It’s nice to see that the Smg4 crew are getting along pretty well (Well depends on Three’s mood) and hopefully the adventure will never end with them. As long as they stick together, face their fears, fight for their dear lives, help each other and many more, they’re unstoppable. Whenever Three saw the second treasure map from the corner of his desk, he knew who to call right away.

In the meantime, the crew, especially Four, are happy that the nightmares are over and never came true. No more trauma, no more drama and no more karma…

dArE tO cOmE pLaY wItH uS aT tHe HaUnTeD HoUsE?

We heard a creepy man laugh somewhere from a distance…sounds familiar but who?

Do YoU rEmEmBeR mE sMg4? Or We’Re tHe FoRgOtTeN oNeS?

Something tells us that the crew are not safe anymore…