Chapter 55 - Mario and Meggy's moments

Meggy: Alright everyone, I'm going to end the call now! Thanks for joining for their announcement and being so supportive of the boys! Except for you Bob, for trying to expose their relationship early and for being so rude during this call! Anyway guys, talk to you later! Bye!

She ends the call as Mario stops crying.

Mario: That was so cute. Mario is so happy to see Mama4 and Papa3 so happy!

Meggy: Yeah me too, I'm glad that the announcements went well! I didn't expect Three to give such an amazing speech like that!

Mario: Mario was so happy hearing Papa3 remember all the times they spent together that lead up to this!

Mario starts to think for a minute then realizes something and looks shocked.

Mario: OoOOooh Papa3 forgot to talk about an important moment in their past for his speech!

Meggy looks at him confused.

Meggy: Oh? What did he forget?

Mario: He forgot to talk about what happened in the igloo! We need to start the call again so Mario can tell everyone about it!

Meggy: Oh yeah I remember that you said that you would tell me about it! How about for now, you just tell me so let's not bother the others.-

Mario: oOOoh that's right Mario was going to tell you when we're alone. This is a great time for Mario to tell you! So a long time ago, Mama4 and Mario were in a snowy land. At some point, Papa3 tried to kill us but it failed. Then Mama4 and Papa3 ran to the igloo and got trapped in it after causing a lot of snow to fall in front of the exit. Mario had to save them! It took Mario some time to save them but Mario came to the rescue. When Mario found them, they went coo coo crazy and made sweet love.....

Mario keeps talking about what happened in more details than needed and the more Meggy hears it, she looks more shocked and starts cover Five's ears.

Mario: ....that was when Mario knew that they would one day become a cute couple!

Meggy stares at Mario for a bit and uncovers Five's ears.

Meggy: Umm wow I didn't need that much details at the end there but that's so cute! Even back then, they had feelings for each other! Also before you ask, we're not calling everyone back for you to tell them that story!

Mario looks at Meggy with baby eyes.

Mario: Plz?

Meggy: NO!

Mario looks at Meggy annoyed.

Mario: Why not?

Meggy: Because I'm sure they don't want anyone to know about that!

Mario: So?

Meggy looks at Mario with a death stare and talks through her teeth.

Meggy: MARIO STOP!

Mario: Fiiiiine!

Mario looks away from Meggy while feeling annoyed. Five looks at her auntie and uncle with confused eyes then looks at the RV while pointing at it.

Five: Mama!

Eggdog looks surprised and shocked about Mario's story as he sees Five pointing at the RV and barks cutely. Suddenly, there's a strange sound coming from the roof of the RV. Eggdog feels alert and starts barking loudly. Meggy looks at Five while smiling and talks in a cute voice.

Meggy: Aww cutie, mama and papa are busy at the moment. We have to wait out here...

She keeps talking to Five until she hears Eggdog barking. Meggy holds Five tightly like she's ready to protect her then looks over at Mario. Mario was looking at the roof after hearing something but then looked at Eggdog when he started to bark.