Chapter 25 - Make a wish everyone!

Meggy takes a seat on the balcony and admires the sunset.

Meggy: This sunset is really beautiful!

Mario sits down next to Meggy while the boys sit beside them.

Mario: It is! It's peaceful and quiet! Right Eggdog?

Eggdog barks happily as he nuzzles on Mario's lap. Smg3 looks unamused while looking at the sunset. Smg4 admires the sunset while placing his hand gently on top of Smg3's. Meggy enjoys the sunset and continues to admire it. The sunset is over as the stars sparkle in the sky, the breezes chills a little bit. Suddenly a shooting star appears with such brightness. Mario notices and points at it.

Mario: OH OH! SHOOTING STAR! Make a wish everyone!!

Mario closes his eyes tightly while crossing his fingers to make a wish. Meggy sees the shooting star and closes her eyes to make a wish.

Meggy's mind : I wish that we find the treasure safely.

Smg4: Are you gonna wish for something hun?

Smg3: Why?

Smg4: So your wish will come true you idiot!

Smg4 giggles then suddenly Smg3 sits on Smg4's lap and smirks.

Smg3: What if my wish has already come true my love?~

Smg4 blushes heavily and smiles like a dork hearing that. Mario heard Smg3's comment and he was impressed.

Mario: SMOOTH AF!

Meggy looks over at the lovers and giggles.

Meggy: I'm glad your wish has already come true Smg3!

Smg3: Yeah yeah I know it's a cheesy rom com right now but still, I don't need to wish upon a star to make it come true.

Smg4 smiles more as he hugs his lover tightly.

Smg4: I'm surprised you didn't wish for something else like power to conquer the world.

Smg3 hugs back then looks at the others.

Smg3: I could do that next time when there's another shooting star-

Smg4: NEVERMIND WHAT I SAID!

She giggles more at their interaction then looks back at the stars with a smile happily. Mario pokes Meggy's shoulder to get her attention.

Mario: What did you wish for Meggy?

She looks over at Mario.

Meggy: I wished that we found the treasure safely. What about you Mario?

Mario smiles happily.

Mario: Mario wished for infinite spaghetti!!

She giggles about Mario's wish.

Meggy: I had a feeling your wish would be about spaghetti. What did you wish for Smg4?

Smg4: Oh uhh I wished that the Showgrounds is done building the castle so everyone can have their own rooms!

Smg3: Typical Smg4 who can't afford construction of a roof because of your psychopath episode-

Smg4: Hey! I made a promise to everyone, did I?

Smg3: I know sweetie but one day you need to earn money to make it happen.

Smg4 sighs of distress then Smg3 hugs him for comfort. Meggy looks over at Smg4 and smiles at him weakly.