Chapter 27 - Beach time baby!

Everyone is walking and excited about the brand new adventure. Entering the forest, everything seems peaceful. Meggy keeps walking with the group while admiring the scenery while keeping an eye out for anything that could attack them.

Meggy: Man, it is so peaceful here!

Smg4: Yeah it's lovely too!

Smg4 smiles happily as Mario looks around with amazed looks on his face. Smg3 looks around and stays quiet while the others enjoy the peaceful forest. Mario notices a beach far away.

Mario: OOOOO MARIO SEE A BEACH OVER THERE!

Meggy looks over at the beach that Mario saw.

Meggy: Oh nice! Do you guys want to head over there for a bit? It might lead to where we need to go anyway.-

She looks at the map.

Smg4: Sure! Beach sounds nice actually!

Mario: LET'S GOOO!

Mario drags everyone to the beach happily. Meggy is amazed at how beautiful it is.

Meggy: Wow!! This beach is really beautiful!

The beach is beautiful with white sand and clear ocean. There's some shells laying around as the sun shines on their skins. Smg3 enjoys this weather as Mario screams and runs around with Eggdog while barking and chasing Mario.

Smg3: I guess a beach day won't hurt anything right?

Smg4: Yeah but one problem, we don't have bathing suits-

Meggy: Well we can still relax in the sand and I'm sure that there are other things that we can do without going in the water.-

Mario: Guys look! Mario found some cool beach supplies!!

Mario holds some beach towels, bathing suits, beach toys and parasols with his arms.

Smg4: How did you find this stuff??

Smg3: I ain't questioning it. It's Mario after all so let's have some fun!

Mario throws bathing suits at everyone then sets towels on the sand and places parasols deep into the sand so it can stay.

Mario: TADA! BEACH TIME WOOOOOOOO!!

Meggy: Oh wow good find Mario! That is really convenient!

Meggy takes the bathing suit then finds a spot to change and changes into her bathing suit. She gets out of the changing room and runs into the water to take a swim. The boys do the same as Mario and Eggdog plays in the water but the egg floats and can't paddle. Mario notices and helps the poor egg. Smg4 joins everyone while Smg3 lays down on the towel with sunglasses on and enjoys the sun. Smg4 swims and enjoys the water.

Smg4: Now this is what we needed from stressful events!

Meggy: I agree Four, we really need this after everything lately.-

Mario: And you can see Smg3's half naked body!

Smg4 blushes heavily as he tries not to choke on water. He looks at Mario with an embarrassing look.

Smg4: MARIO DON'T SAID THAT!

Meggy shakes her head at Mario's comment and continues swimming.

Mario: HEY SMG3!!

Smg4: MARIO WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? LEAVE HIM BE!

The two yell and scream like idiots while they're fighting, then Smg3 looks at them with a confused look.