Chapter 58 - Cuteness overloaded!

The next morning at 10am

Five wakes up first from her deep slumber while stretching her little arms and yawning. She sees her mama sleeping peacefully then she tries to get out of the bed by sliding off of Four, drops down when she lands on the floor safely on her small feet and starts to take her first steps to look at her surroundings. She sees her papa and uncle cuddling while sleeping together as she smiles and continues to go on her own little adventure to the front. She notices her auntie sleeping on the chair then she holds Meggy's hand and makes cute baby noises to get her attention. Meggy feels something holding her hand and starts to wake up.

Meggy's mind: Who is trying to wake me up right now?

She rubs her eyes with her other hand then she yawns and looks around until she sees Five.

Meggy: Oh hi cutie! Do you sleep well?

She looks away to rub her eyes more and then has a shock look on her face.

Meggy's mind: Wait.... Five! There's no way! I must be seeing things!

She quickly looks back at Five, looks around at the back and is confused to see that everyone is still asleep. She looks back at Five and realizes that she's standing up on her own. Meggy gets up then picks her up and gives her a hug while squealing happily.

Meggy: Oh my gosh did you just walk up on your own to see me? That's so cute! You took your first steps! I'm so proud of you cutie!

She excitedly walks to the back of the RV.

Meggy: Guys! Guys! Wake up! Five just took her first steps!

Three grumbles in his sleep as he yawns and wakes up slowly while stretching his arms out. He opens his eyes when he's face to face with Mario and looks terrifying. He notices that he slept with Mario while cuddling with him last night as he screams and gets off of Mario to get up quickly.

Smg3: OH MY GOD I SLEPT WITH MARIO LAST NIGHT! HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE!?

He feels gross out about it until he sees Meggy hugging Five.

Smg3: Oh morning squid and sweetie. Don't mind me, just woke up from a true nightmare.-

Four and the rest of the children wake up from Three's scream as Four rubs his head, picks Beeg up, gets out of bed and yawns while carrying Beeg.

Smg4: What's with the screaming in the morning? I just want a decent sleep for once of my life.-

Eggdog gets out of the bed and smiles happily that everyone is up except Mario. He barks cutely and sticks his tongue out, waiting for someone to pet him. Mario wakes up from all the noise and sees everyone.

Mario: Oh hello everyone! Mario sleeps very well! Papa3 gave Mario a kiss and Mario got to....

Meggy interrupts him.

Meggy: Sorry Mario, but there is something more important right now that I need to tell you guys! Five just took her first steps!!

The meme parents look surprised about Meggy's news as they both look at their daughter happily.

Smg4: Awww congrats pumpkin! Too bad we missed it but maybe Meggy can put you down to show us?

Smg3: My baby girl is growing so fast! So proud of you sweetie!

Three tears up a little bit and wipes it right away to try not to show emotion towards everyone. Four notices it right away as he gets closer to Three and hugs him happily. He hugs his lover back until he just realized what Mario said.