Chapter 37

"Frankie!" Gerard called from his art studio as I was on my way in with coffee, he had told me all about his ideas for a comic, he had some seriously good ideas and I was sure it would make a kick ass comic, I would certainly read it. He had some great ideas for all the storylines, characters; everything, but he needed to get it down, I think that was his problem, he seemed to be struggling with that most, he didn't have the pictures defined enough in his head. Helping him was something I really wanted to do, but I never seemed very good at creating pictures in my head, I could give a few ideas but the real artistic stuff I could just give my opinion and tips.

"Gee." I whined mocking his tones as I walked in, my face lighting up in surprise and joy at the many character brainstorms he had pinned up to the walls all around the room, they were awesome. "Wow! Uh, coffee?" I offered holding it out in his general direction, not looking properly, just looking at all of his ideas around the room, it made me think of the stucture of his brain, like that was what his brain looked like, different budding ideas everywhere.

"Thank you, I need your help." He took the coffee from me, I saw him put it down on the desk in the corner of my eye, before he took the rest of my attention waving his hand in front of my face.

"Uh wh- yeah?" I shook my head to get myself back into gear, looking at him and smiling, I was proud of him, proud of what he could do and how good he was at it, I was proud of him in everyway, I knew he could make a huge selling comic.

"I don't know about this, what do you think?" He showed me a detailed drawing of a bleach blonde haired man, in some enourmas gorilla suit with a helmet, it was a good drawing and an awesome idea, the sort of thing you would be surprised spiderman or batman hadn't already created.

"He looks pretty fucking awesome." I exclaimed smiling widely and looking up at him for a moment smiling in shock, "Like you when you bleached your hair, just..fatter."

"...And a monkey." Gerard said staring at me wide eyed, clearly shocked I hadn't already said that.

"Yeah and that." I nodded chuckling to myself and smiling cheesily and innocently at him, "What's his name?"

"Well that's the thing, I don't know." He bit his lip hard, staring at the paper intently, "I was thinking Doctor Darwin," He screwed up his fae as if he disagreed with himself and he didn't like it, "No, see I just don't think it's right." He sighed flopping backwards onto his chair.

"He looks like a spaceman," I stated squinting at it for a moment, the belt and the fact that the gorilla suit looked like a spacesuit gave me reason to think he was a spaceman. "Like a boy who wanted to do something cooler that just go into space."

"He is really, glad that was easy for you." He chuckled, whilst I just looked at the picture from different angels, trying to think of it in different ways.

"If I get any ideas I'll be sure to tell you." I smiled sitting on top of him and pushing the floor to make the chair move around so it was facing the desk, me sat on him like he was the chair. "How do you decide on clothes and stuff?" I asked rather intruiged, I turned my head a little so I could see him, after having seen a girl in several different clothing outfits, all of which had similar styles. He shrugged slowly biting the inside of his lip like he was thinking, as I turned around to the desk again, looking through some of the papers.

"Actually my general rule is: I wouldn't dress a character in it if I wouldn't wear it." He said into my ear, his head resting on my shoulder. Just after he had stated his clothing rule, I came across a drawing or a woman, from the back, in only her undergarments a black thong, small black bra and long black stockings.

Bursting into laughter, I picked said drawing up, holding it where we could both see it, "Well then, your turn next," I chuckled, "Should have said something sweetie." I smirked turning my head so I could see him, "They're still upstairs, with the cuffs too." I winked seeing him laugh awkwardly, clearly that wasn't his intention.