Chapter 35: Study

*Bailey's POV*

When my eyes abruptly opened, I was slightly annoyed for two main reasons... I was asleep, and who doesn't love sleep, and two... the dream I had about me and Parker was beginning to get really spicy. As much as I wanted to see where that lovely dream would go, once I was awake, I was happy about it. I don't mind waiting for the real thing with Parker, and she's who I want, not whatever my brain might make up to fill in the blanks. Just thinking of her while she continued sleeping peacefully in my arms was incredible.

I wonder how she will react to me...

I adjusted myself and made it easier to fully wrap my arms around Parker more snugly, and I pulled her flush up against me. The second her body reacted to my movements, she sighed contently and, somehow, turned her whole body around to face me. Parker's eyes were still closed, her breathing as even as before, and she cuddled her head into my chest, making me happy-frown. I felt an overwhelming abundance of love for this woman before me, and... No matter how hard I tried to come up with another word to describe what I felt, nothing ever came close. I'm content with that.

While gazing at my girlfriend and her beautiful tattoos, I subconsciously began to trace my fingers down her arm softly. As the moment began to unfold further, I couldn't stop myself from readjusting just enough to place a gentle kiss on her shoulder. After that, I continued by placing another on her jaw, and by then, I felt goosebumps on Parker's skin because I hadn't stopped tracing her tattoos. I knew my smirk was on full display, and it was because I could see how she reacted to me and feel it too. This is my new favorite thing to do when I wake up, and I think one more kiss shall do it... for now, that is.

When I gave her a third peck, this time on the corner of her mouth, my responding chuckle was involuntary because I felt Parker's lips lifting into a smile. In her sexy, groggy morning voice, my woman said, "Good morning, beautiful."

I love how she always greets me like this in the morning; it never fails, and she makes me feel so damn good. This woman is amazing at making me feel the best I can ever feel. Another superpower, I suppose, heh. Instead of saying anything back to her, I knew my next action would be a perfect reply. My lips found hers, and it was like they were magnetic; our lips met, sealing our morning kiss. It wasn't lustful or full of need, but it was absolutely perfect, tender, and sweet. Everything is always perfect with Parker Avery.

When her bright blue eyes opened and met mine, she breathed, "That was some good morning, sweetheart."

"I won't say I'm sorry about how I woke you up, 'cause believe me, I am not, but..." The blush on my cheeks reddened as I finished my sentence, "I couldn't help myself, and I won't ever get enough of how you make me feel."

The way Parker looked at me made my heart skip a beat, "I know what you mean."

I had to kiss her again, and she was eager and receptive. I have a feeling she will be this way forever with me, and I'm so totally okay with that. Once we were ready to finally get out of bed, she helped me up. Together, we made the bed, took turns washing our faces, and then brushed our teeth. As soon as we passed by the living room area, she asked, "What do you have planned for the day?"

I checked my phone and noticed that Teresa sent me a text saying she and Emberly left her house and would be arriving within the next half an hour. I spent the following few minutes informing Parker that my best friend and I had set up a study session since we both had several final exams coming up. When I sat down on the couch, I asked my girl the same question, and her response made me smile, "Actually, it would seem that you and I will be doing something very similar. I have to finalize the exams for my two classes, Teresa's and yours, and get them all printed so they are ready for our next class."