Chapter 32: Talk

*Parker's POV*

When Bailey and I parted from our first kiss, I was overcome with many incredible emotions, the main one being abundant adoration. My eyes remained shut; I was allowing the feelings to flow through me, and that's when I realized how much I enjoyed every one of them. This moment is so surreal and equally out of this world... Bailey is truly one of a kind, and I'm very aware of how unbelievably lucky I am to share such an intimate moment with her, and my God... I want nothing more than to be hers. I know I'm more than ready to share myself with another person now, but... we still need to have that talk we mentioned previously; it's an essential one for sure.

As soon as I opened my eyes, Bailey's radiant multi-hued orbs were staring into mine, and... all I wanted was to have her lips on mine once again. The last time I kissed or made out with another woman was with Brooklynn, and even then... it wasn't as amazing as I had just experienced. I've never felt this way after a simple kiss, and it makes me want more and to feel it warm me again. The way Bailey bit her lip added to that intense urge and increased that wondrous feeling deep within me. I quickly glanced at her lips, noticing how my student's mouth tugged into a slight smirk while her head nodded, happily accepting my silent request. Her subtle yet instant response had made goosebumps form all over, and when our eyes locked... my body suddenly had a mind of its own.

My heart began to pound, and as I stood there, gazing at this beautiful human before me, I felt a longing desire run from the pit of my stomach right to my chest and heart. I gently grazed my fingers on the sides of her cheeks and placed her loose-flowing hair behind her ears. I visibly noticed how her body shivered at my action, and I absolutely loved the way she reacted toward me and how quickly it happened as well. I slowly pressed my body against hers and felt the way our breathing increased. The intensity was becoming amazingly unbearable, but... I wouldn't have changed anything about this moment, and... Bailey's almost lust-filled expression told me she felt the exact same way I did.

Our faces were so close that I could almost taste our shared minty fresh breath, which alone was intoxicating. As much as I wanted to close the distance and kiss Bailey passionately, I wasn't done admiring her. I want and need her to know how I feel through my physical touch before I capture those luscious lips again. I moved my head slightly, tilting it lower, reaching her neck right under her ear. I was pretty confident she could feel my breath on her skin too. Bailey seemed to understand what I wanted to do, and she adjusted her neck, allowing me ample room to keep on with what I had planned to do at this moment. I took her movements as an invitation, and so I planted a few soft lingering kisses, one after another, each going just a little lower than the one before.

I've never been able to be so intimate, tender, and loving before, and I adore the way it makes her feel. Seeing how she reacts is absolutely everything I never knew I needed in life.

I could feel Bailey's pulse point pounding against my lips, making me smile and want to continue my current ministrations. The second I kissed her neck for the fourth and final time, one of Bailey's hands found mine. The other gripped my shirt, and both were holding onto me tightly. The sweet smell of her body and the subtle scent of her fragrance was infectious as well as perfect for her. I was undoubtedly safe with Bailey, and I could tell she felt the same with me; it made everything about this shared experience with her so much more than it could ever be.

Once my face was in front of hers again, I couldn't wait any longer to claim her lips, so we leaned in together as I captured them with my own. Bailey then let go of my hand and shirt, and instead, she wrapped her arms around me, pulling flushed against her. I knew she wanted no distance between us, and I was more than happy to comply as I wanted the same thing. My hands found their way to either side of her face, and my thumbs slowly stroked her jawline and cheeks. As soon as Bailey parted her lips, I let my tongue enter, and we heated the kiss incrementally. Our battle wasn't about domination or power; it was a journey we desired to uncover—to learn about our deepest emotions for each other.