Chapter 38: Unexpected

*Bailey's POV*

I usually start waking up when I feel Parker move or her breathing changes, which is what happened today. My eyes were still shut, and I was truly enjoying the sensation of our bare bodies against each other. I could smell her amazing scent, the wonderful mixture of vanilla and oranges. Every time Parker tells me how beautiful I am, which is many times every day, my heart skips a beat, and I have the intense urge and need to tell her the same in return. Because to me, no one could compare to her sheer beauty and sexiness. That's honestly why I couldn't keep my hands off her the other night; I needed to feel more of her, and by God... I wanted to ravish every single inch of that divine human being.

I felt a bit insecure when she realized I hesitated; I felt so ready to take the next step with her, but... something in my heart told me to wait, and I don't even know why. The way she reassured me and didn't make me feel bad about it made me fall even more in love with her. People should look up to Parker and how she is because there is nothing about her that isn't perfect in my eyes. She is, quite literally, the perfect girlfriend. Teresa and I have discussed why Parker and I haven't been on an actual date yet, and I didn't have a reason for that. I never felt anything was missing in our relationship; honestly, it just never came up.

I never had real dates before; it was just Victoria, and yeah, I thought about it, but whatever I had with her wasn't right. The thought of getting all dressed up for Parker and going out with her excited me in the best possible way, so I had no other choice but to ask her out on a date. I knew she would accept, but I was still very nervous asking her about it. So, to ease my mind, I brought it up casually, which made asking much easier for me. Seeing Parker's excitement about going out on a date with me made me so damn happy; the day couldn't come fast enough.

For a while now, I knew I had fallen in love with Parker, and the reasoning behind asking her out on a date was to tell her just that. Part of me felt silly to wait and make a grand reveal, but... the more I thought about it, I felt it was important to show her how much she meant to me. A few moments ago, I felt Parker move and adjust herself a little differently, which told me she was awake. Her sexy morning voice suddenly said, "God, you are so beautiful, Bailey."

There goes that fantastic, warm feeling and flutter of my heart again. I love the way she makes me feel.

My smile was instant, as was my reply, "You are too, angel."

I slowly lifted myself, and by the look on my girlfriend's face, it seemed to take all of her power not to stare at my naked body, but... Parker couldn't stop the glance she took, though I was also surprised at how respectful she was. The way she looks at me is an instant turn-on, and I feel my body reacting to how her eyes linger. When Parker's sparkling, deep blue eyes met mine, I had an overwhelming urge to kiss her forehead, so I did. Remembering the calm way Parker promised we could take our time so that we were ready to have each other intimately was all I needed. And now, as I think about it, I'd willingly give myself to her every whim.

When we parted, she asked, "Did you sleep well?"

Just the thought of my reply to her had me giggling, so I said, "Always like a rock with you." Upon hearing my woman snort at my words, it almost had me in a laugh riot. After a sudden yawn escaped, I added, asking, "And you?"

What I wasn't expecting but was so happy and eager to hear was what Parker revealed next, "I slept great, and honestly, I am so excited about our date tonight. I can't wait for the semester to end, have a romantic evening out with you, and enjoy our free time for a couple of months. We can literally do whatever we feel like, you know? It's going to be great."

As she kept talking to me, my smile grew larger and larger, and by the time she finished, I felt so amazing and thrilled to start our day. My grin was spread across my face, and by the expression and smile she held while looking at me, I knew she could tell how happy I was. So, I said, "I know we have to get ready soon, but I wanted to tell you how truly excited I am to start to plan out more of the details of our date today. Since we discussed it, I can't stop thinking about having a night out on the town with you, just the two of us. I figured we could text throughout the day since we won't be doing anything at all in any of our classes as it is the last day of the semester and all."