Chapter 44: Gift

*Parker's POV*

I awoke, feeling my girlfriend's hands slowly roaming my body while she placed soft kisses on my neck. I could feel the goosebumps rising on my skin, and once my eyes found hers, she captured my lips in a passionate kiss. I moaned into it, loving the way her tongue eagerly dominated my own. The longer our make-out session went, the more I wanted Bailey. Suddenly, she straddled my waist while my hands reached the hem of the t-shirt she had worn last night. I quickly lifted it, and she understood what I desired, so she sat straight up, pulling it over her head. That moment allowed us to catch our breaths while she removed my tank top, throwing both behind her.

In an instant, we were lip-locked again, continuing our heated kiss, and I could feel myself ready to succumb to her every whim. Once Bailey pulled back, she trailed her hands teasingly along my arms. When she reached my chest, I gazed into her eyes and noticed how dilated they became. It was then that I saw the way she was seductively biting her lip; everything about her was driving me insane.

Bailey began using both hands to massage each breast before applying pinching pressure to my nipples. I lightly gasped to try my best to hold back a full-on moan, but her expression was clear. This woman knew what she was doing to me, and she could tell. With that sexy ass smirk still resting on her face, she said, "I love the way your body reacts to me."

"I feel the same way, sweetheart..." I started saying but was cut off by my own soft moan when I realized what she had planned to do next.

I couldn't help myself from releasing that sound as soon as my girlfriend lowered her head to suck and lick my right nipple. My core was throbbing and extremely wet; I didn't even have to move to feel how drenched I was. Just thinking of that made me wonder how turned on Bailey was. However, I didn't have to guess or wonder for much longer because she soon released my nipple and leaned forward to look deeply into my eyes.

Once she was face-to-face with me, she admitted, "I want you so badly..." Then she moved her face closer to my ear as she whispered, "I'm so wet for you, Parker."

I was at a loss for words at that sensual admission, and before we could continue, our door opened out of nowhere. I was glad my girlfriend was on top of me because she was very quick to lower and cover us with the blanket before my best friend saw our bare bodies. Shay's words soon filled the room as she said, "Oh, shit. Well, my bad... I'll just... uh, heh..." She paused, clearing her throat, but the humor laced in her tone was evident.

I looked behind Bailey to see that Shay had her eyes covered by her hands but stayed where she stood. Then, she asked, "Can you two get decent for a sec?"

She must need to talk to us if she isn't moving or leaving my room.

The more intently I looked at my best friend's face, the more I swear I could see her cheeks grinning like a mad woman. It didn't even matter that her face was almost entirely covered; I could tell. It only took us a few minutes to locate our clothing items from wherever they had been tossed earlier, and we were quickly dressed again.

I tenderly kissed Bailey's lips, then addressed Shay, "Okay, we're decent. What's so important that you forgot how to knock?"

After barging into our room, I felt it was only suitable to mess with her. I was awarded with a pair of sassy, squinty eyes in response, causing me to chuckle. My girlfriend's sudden giggle at how Shay and I were reacting made me laugh. Bailey rested her head on my shoulder and held my hand in hers. The way she expressed herself with physical touch made me feel alive and utterly loved. I don't ever want her to stop being exactly how she is with me. My best friend tried not to sound happy or cheerful; seeing her failed attempts was hilarious. So, she did her best to hide her true feelings with a playful scoff before she actually answered my question.