Chapter 37: Movie

*Parker's POV*

The moment I awoke on the last day of the semester, the first amazing sight that came into view was Bailey. Her beauty was unlike anything I had ever witnessed before, and I was so excited about our date this evening. I can't wait to tell her just how much she means to me. Ever since we shared that very intimate moment the other night, we've been sleeping semi-nude, basically, just boxers on. Being able to feel so comfortable with each other is something I won't ever take for granted. I'm so lucky and utterly happy... Nothing can change my mind about that.

When Bailey and I go to bed, we usually start off with one of us spooning the other. However, by the time one of us awakens, I am resting my head on her chest, or she's doing the same thing to me. Today was one of those days; her luscious locks of hair freely flowed wherever, and her head was on my bare breast. I loved being able to watch her peacefully sleep, the rise and fall of her chest against me, knowing she was safe and happy... all of that would be something I would never, ever forget.

"God, you are so beautiful, Bailey," I murmured aloud to no one in particular.

"You are too, angel," My girlfriend suddenly responded, and I could feel the vibrations of her vocal cords against my skin with how she was lying on me.

The beautiful woman in my arms slowly lifted herself up, and it took all my power not to stare at her amazing body but... I couldn't stop the glance I took, though I was very respectful of it. When my eyes met hers, I noticed she was subconsciously biting her bottom lip in response to watching me lovingly admiring her body. Things could have escalated if Bailey hadn't stopped our intense stare of attraction with a cute, quick kiss on my forehead.

When she pulled back and looked at me, I asked, "Did you sleep well?"

"Always like a rock with you," She giggled, making me snort. She's so damn adorable and sexy; I love everything about Bailey. After she yawned, she added, "And you?"

"I slept great, and honestly, I am so excited about our date tonight. I can't wait for the semester to end, have a romantic evening out with you, and enjoy our free time for a couple of months. We can literally do whatever we feel like, you know? It's going to be great," I honestly explained, and as I kept talking, her smile grew larger and larger.

"I know we have to get ready soon, but I wanted to tell you how truly excited I am to start to plan out more of the details of our date today. Since we discussed it, I can't stop thinking about having a night out on the town with you, just the two of us. I figured we could text throughout the day since we won't be doing anything at all in any of our classes as it is the last day of the semester and all," Bailey replied with a wide grin that spread across her face; her multi-colored eyes were quite radiant, and bright.

She looks so happy.

"I agree with you, and I like that idea," I paused, hopped out of bed, and extended my arm to her, "Shall we get ready for the day ahead of us, sweetheart?"

Without another word, she took my hand; I lifted her off the bed and pulled her into me. I wanted to hold her close for a few more minutes to savor the moment of having her in my arms. Bailey reciprocated my embrace and rubbed my back while she placed a soft kiss on my clavicle. After our hug, we parted ways and started our morning routines. I went into the bathroom, took off my boxers, and stared at myself for a quick moment in the mirror. I found the spot where Bailey had just kissed me, and it was as if I could still feel her soft, warm lips on my skin. With a calming, deep breath, I exhaled, smiled contently, and began brushing my teeth.

As soon as I finished that task, I turned on the shower faucet and waited thirty seconds for the water to be nice and warm. When it was, I got in, closed the curtain, and let the hot water hydrate my entire body and hair before applying soap and shampoo. Once I was happy with the amount of lathering, I washed it all off. I then added my favorite conditioner to my hair so it could soak. While all this was happening, I never stopped thinking of Bailey Adams; she happily consumed my mind.