93.

Hero

"Yeah, that's perfect!" I reply, "Thank you so much. I believe this will be the best alternative for us."

"It's the least we can do. I feel horrible for letting this happen."

"You couldn't have known, and at least it got handled right away, that's all I can ask for"

As I wrap up the phone call with Taylor, I feel a tug at my track pants. Looking down, I'm welcomed with the softest pools of olive green as she pulls at my drawstring, her eyes glancing down, a subtle smirk raises on her lips before looking back up through her lashes and then running her hand under my hoodie to my abdomen. Her tongue darting out, licking her lips.

"I'll get back to you by tomorrow." I bite my lip and feel my pants and boxers being pushed down, followed by her mouth making contact. "You have a good night, Taylor, " I swallow the moan in my throat and try to keep my composure; however, my thumb doesn't even reach the end button before sliding from my grasp. "Fuck" I groan, my eyes cast down as she takes more of me in her mouth, the way her tongue is assisting her movements as she makes eye contact with me. "You're so fucking hot this way, you know that," I state, encouraging her. I pull my hoodie over my head in one fluid motion. My left hand goes into her hair as I brush the back of her throat, and she picks up the pace. "Jess," I moan in an attempt to warn her as I watch her eyes light up at how close I'm getting just by her mouth alone. Pulling back, she flicks her tongue over my tip before releasing me completely.

As I step out of my bottoms, she pulls her hoodie over her head, dropping it as I lift her. I bring her lips to mine, parting them with my tongue. I move her to the bartop, unbuttoning her jeans. Her lips are already starting to part in anticipation as I pull away. "I thought you were still mad at me," I ask as her breasts respond to my touch through the soft material of her Floral black lace bra.

"You know how I love to multitask."

"I really can't stand it when you are mad at me." I run my finger between them, stopping at the sliver loop."Do you have any idea how frustrating it is trying to figure you out?"

"Show me," she expresses innocently. Her eyes meet mine as I unzip her bra, moving it off her shoulders. I drop it at my feet, taking my opposite hand and slipping it into her jeans.

"Fuck Jess, you're always so ready for me," I groan as I swipe my fingers over her, careful not to insert them. The lack of contact is killing her. As I repeat my actions, I watch her rock back on her palms, and her hips raise slightly, attempting to make contact.

"Hero, you're such a fucking tease, " she whines.

"Frustrating, isn't it?" I whisper in her ear, pushing her hair behind her ear. "Maybe I should stop."

"Don't," she raises them again, and I almost allow her contact only to deny her again.

"Then sit still, understand?" I tilt her head back, running my thumb over her bottom lip.

"Yes"

"Yes, what?" My eyes darken as hers slightly do the same.

"Yes, sir," she replies.

I hook my thumbs into her jeans shorts, giving her permission as she lifts her hips, tossing them as I kneel in front of her. I remove her left shoe, followed by her right, opening her up slightly as I glance up at her.

"You want my mouth on you, don't you?

"Please"

"And you think you deserve it?" I ask as I raise my eyebrow.

"I do." She bites her lip, trying not to giggle, her dimples shining through.

"After going around in shorts like that without any panties on?"