55.

Thank you for 503 votes and 6k reads. I am at a loss for words at all the love you guys continue to bring me, so thank you!! 💙

Hero

"I can't believe it's been two years already either," Jess says somberly into her phone. "I'm sorry I couldn't be there on Monday. I should have figured out how to return to North Carolina."

She swallows, looking down. She has been tracing circles on the palm of my hand since I pulled into the parking lot, and she took this call.

A call that has made her whole demeanor change. "I know you don't, but I still do" she bites her lip, her eyes shifting to the window. "I know, I promise I'm trying, and yeah, he's great. I'm really happy, grams," she looks over at me with a weak smile "it's just Hero grams, not my Hero," she lightly laughs.

"I wish she was here to see it. I miss her" her voice breaks as she nods, apologizing again. They talk for a few more minutes and then say their goodbyes.

"Do you wanna talk about it" she shakes her head no, squeezing my hand tighter. I know how much the loss of her aunt hurt her because she was the only one that wasn't there when it happened.

"My grandma says hello, by the way," she says softly.

"Your Hero, huh" I tease her. She smirks lightly, pushing my shoulder.

"Shut up. Can we still do what I had planned?" she asks as I pull out of the parking lot.

"Are you sure about this?" I ask her as she points to the back road " she nods. "I mean, with everything that's going on," I pull over, turning the car off, "I'm fine with waiting if that's what you need."

As my eyes meet hers, she pulls me closer to her making my mouth meet hers. She bites my lip, pulling on it slightly, before slipping her tongue into my mouth as her hand finds its way into my hair.

"Jess," I try to protest, but my voice betrays me. "You know what that does to me," she smirks.

"Do I?" She asks.

I move down to her collarbone, lightly sucking smirking when I hear a moan from her lips.

She pulls back her eyes directly, looking into mine as she says, "always so gentle, Tiffin, but that's not what I want tonight."

I move her to the back seat taking her hands, raising them above her head, and tieing them tightly to the grip handle on the door, sliding her down some.

She needs this, and if I'm being completely honest with myself, so do I. It's been too long since I have had her, and this outfit isn't helping.

"When we get back, I'm gonna rip this off of you and put you in that position you like, the one that makes you cry out my name, the one where I'm so fucking deep inside you."

I watch her eyes ignite as she licks her lips, lifting her hips so I can push her skirt up. "You'll cum when I tell you to," I demand, my mouth inches away from hers.