48.

Hopefully, all my pictures and gifs work like they are supposed to, and as much as I'm trying to stick to a timeline because there are certain events of Hero's I want in this story, it's probably fixing to go out the window.

Jessica

"Jess, can I borrow this?" Jo asks me, holding up my burgundy lace-up crop top hoodie.

"Yeah, do you want the pants too?" I point to them, showing her.

"Please," she smiles, and I nod

"Thanks"

"Are you sure I don't need to change?" I ask Kristen again

"Jess, I have helped you change twice. You look great; let's go" she holds open the door.

"Fine," I groan, heading towards the door.

"He's just going to take it off later," Kristen laughs.

****

We decide to go to the pool hall. "Are you sure? This is your night." Hero asks me.

"Yes, it'll be fun, trust me; Kristen likes pool, so do you, and Jo and I will talk like we always do. It's a win-win, plus I made a bet with Kristen that she'd beat you in a pool." I giggle.

He puts his hand over his heart, "my own girlfriend plotting against me."

I lean over, kissing his cheek. "I'll make it up to you later" I pull my phone out opening my texts.

Hey, sorry about earlier, Hero
was helping me stretch, talk
to you when I get home, okay?

"Why don't you tell him what I stretched? Cause it sure won't, those beautiful legs of yours," he laughs.

I try not to, but my lips form into a smile. "Shut up, Tiffin," I shake my head, laughing softly.

"Okay, spill, you two," Kristen says in the front

"Oh, it's nothing. Jess just let me feel her up while she was on the phone with Alex earlier today" he smiles and then laughs.

"HERO" I hit him; Jo almost spits her drink on the dashboard, then starts laughing.

Kristen tries her hardest not to laugh but fails. "I knew it. It's always the quiet ones, man."