47.

Hero

My lips pull into a smirk as I hear her say, "he's mine!" She says it with such authority that it makes my dick respond immediately. Making me swallow the groan in my throat as my eyes slightly darken. Not even caring that she's on the phone, I pull the door open.

"Seriously, you're not even with her
anymore. Why do you let her keep your
balls in a Dixie cup? Her pussy can't
be that great, like man, the fuck up, dude!"

Jess laughs, then adds, "you don't want me to handle it; I have already knocked her down a few notches. Do you want a recurrence?"

She makes eye contact with me when I start to play the same song I played on her phone last night on the small speaker she brought.

I get on the bed pulling her legs gently, making her come to me. "You can either hang up, or he can listen to me take what's mine," I say in her ear; she swallows, biting her lip.

I slip my hand up under my shirt. In between her legs, I can feel the heat rolling off of her. The simple fact that she never wears knickers to bed when she is with me. Just for easy access to her, I could take her right now. Skip the foreplay, or I could have a little fun with her.

I slide two fingers into her while softly kissing the front of her neck. Her eyes close, and her voice gets shaky as she tries to keep up with the conversation.

"yeah, as...far as I...know."

I take the phone from her, switching it to the speaker, her arms wrapping around my neck as I slowly continue to pump my fingers.

Why do you sound like that?
Okay, I'll tell them."

"Yeah, baby, why do you sound like that?" I raise the question softly, teasing her lust filling my voice as I pump faster. Her head falls into the side of my neck, and I feel her walls start to flex as she bites down lightly on my shoulder.

"Don't cum" a small whimper falls from her lips as I remove my hand picking her up, her legs wrapping around me. "I'm going to take that rain check now," I kiss her, not giving her time to protest as I part her lips with my tongue.

"Jess, you still there?"

"No," she moans as I kiss her neck, sitting her down on the sink counter

"Yes," I say against her ear. I hear her breath hitch.

"It's a bad Idea."

"Okay," I shrug, pulling my boxers down and stepping out of them, walking towards the shower and cutting it on.

"I know what you're trying to do, Tiffin."

"I'm just trying to shower," I smirk, stepping in.

"It's not going to work" her voice is soft, and I can tell she's biting her lip as I run my hand through my hair letting the water run down my body.

I grab the sponge wetting it, putting the wash on it, pressing it to my body, moving from my shoulders to my abdomen, then back up. I hear a soft moan making me glance over in her direction.

Her eyes are closed as her fingers slowly move inside of her. The thought of her pleasuring herself to me always makes my dick twitch but seeing it right before me. Instead of hearing it over the phone hits on a whole new level.

Her eyes come open, meeting mine, and her pupils are dilated. And her lips are slightly parted as she leans back on her left palm for support, her hips gently thrusting forward as I walk toward her.