5.

Jessica

"I still don't understand why you haven't posted it. I mean, come on, dude," Kristen says, annoyed.

"I don't know...you know how my mom is; she'll ruin it with all of her dumb ass comments; just look how she reacted to the whole joke thing."

"Yeah, well, your sister needs to grow and toughen up, and you need to quit letting them win; it's not fair. You put up with a lot from them, but that doesn't mean you don't deserve happiness."

"Okay, okay, doctor Phil, I'll post it later today," I say like I'm accepting defeat and giving in.

"Yay, so anything planned for today?"

"No, not really you?

"Well, Stella wanted me to come over, but I told her I don't know; I mean, I want to, but this back-and-forth shit is getting on my nerves," Kristen says, picking at her fingers.

Stella and Kristen's relationship is confusing, to say the least; it gives me whiplash sometimes. I know they love each other, though. They seem scared about their feelings for each other, and instead of talking about it, they run and then realize they need each other again.

Well, aren't we contradicting...

"I think you should say yes if you don't, you're just going to sulk all day," I laugh.

She looks at me for a moment like she is contemplating telling me something but instead, she sighs, grabbing her phone.

"You're right. I guess it's now or never," she replies, tapping her phone against her palm.

"You got this," I smile as my phone buzzes, causing me to glance over; Kristen notices and hands it to me "thanks," I say, unlocking it and looking at my notifications, mostly from Instagram.

As I continue to scroll, I see an imessage from H. "Who the hell is H?" I ask, raising an eyebrow, confused, glancing up at Kristen.

"Huh?"

I hold my phone up, turning it around to show her she rolls her eyes.

"I don't know, that's weird," she shrugs "open it and see what it says," she adds an annoyance in her tone.

London boy? I don't know any...

"OMG!!" I yell as my phone makes a thud-like noise making contact with the floor

"Jess, you got to stop that! It's a good thing you have a case" she laughs and then leans from the couch to pick it up.

"It's...no, it can't be" I shake my head, followed by my head tilting to the side, looking at my phone weirdly "really!?!"

"What are you talking about, and what's with that look? Are you on Lindsay's Instagram again? Geez, what's she wearing this time? I swear if that child has bought another crop top, help lord us all," she says, rolling her eyes.

"I think Hero just texted me," I mumble, still in shock.

"Well, don't just sit there text him back," Kristen says, nudging me.

"He wants to hang out with me?" I say in a gasp-like voice, "but why would he want to hang out with me?" my voice goes quiet

"Um, because you're awesome!!"

"What?" I look back up, confused, not realizing I am talking out loud "oh," I murmur

"If you say no, I'll drag you; I mean it and post that damn picture too!"

"Okay, okay, geez, demanding much," I laugh.

"Someone got to be! All you need is a little push," she says while she lightly smiles, nudging me

I chuckle while adding the caption, "You're not even tagging him!!"Kristen breaks in while leaning in to look at my screen.

I glance up long enough to give her a sight eye roll before looking back down.

"No, I'm not! He probably gets a ton of them a day, and he's not even going to notice it's not a big deal."

"Give me that," she huffs, taking my phone, tagging him then adding the caption

When you're having the worst day, then you get to meet this guy 💚

"Please don't he's..."

"Too late," she smirks, hitting the share button.

"Gonna think I'm crazy," I finish covering my face.

"I doubt that seriously. Are you forgetting about the highly sexual tweets we saw the other day? I hope he never sees those; even Christian Grey would run from that"

I laugh, "you have a point."

"Celebrate the moment, dude! Live a little, hell, live a lot, either way—"

"I get it, Kris, thanks."

I get a couple of comments, mostly from friends of the after fandom wanting to know how he was in person and congratulations on how lucky I am.

Maybe this isn't so bad after all, it was a great moment, and it deserves to be shared. But then my smile quickly fades when I see the comment from my mom pop up in my notifications.

Jessica, don't you think you are taking this a little far photoshopping pictures?

"See, I told you this was a bad idea; I'm deleting it," I say as my phone unlocks itself then another notification pops up.

hero_ft liked your post, followed by hero_ft comment on your post: happy to help :)

"try deleting it now," Kristen jokes.