Enzo Fernandez

can i request a picnic date with enzo fernández?
Enzo Fernandez

Word Count: 347

You and Enzo were super excited about having baby number 2, you'd been seeing lots and lots of cute gender reveals over on tiktok.

"Enzo" you muttered as he put shoes on his daughter as shes was excited to head to the park.

"yes amor" he replied.

"I will be a second, let me just sort this out and i'll meet you at the car" you shouted as Enzo ran to the car with his daughter as she was super excited to have a picnic in the park.
-
Meanwhile at the park, Enzo found the most perfect spot on the park as you all sat down, placing your blanket down on the floor.

"So I got some food for you" you smiled as you placed a big tray of cupcakes that you had specially made by a local baker here in Chelsea to get the gender reveal for the three of you.

"So I got us some of these, basically we all have to have a bite at the same time and we can work out what our baby is" you smiled as you handed them the cupcakes.

"Did you listen to Mummy?" Enzo asked as he looked down at his daughter as she was already unwrapping the cake casing.

You and Enzo face one another, both biting into the cake at the same time.

As you bite into it, you both glanced as you saw the coloured icing as you eyes widened as you both had noticed what the gender was.

"Boy, we are having a boy" you squealed as your daughter now had blue icing on her face.

"Oh look at you" you laughed as you took a photo of the cake as well as her messy face.

"I feel like the luckiest girl in the world" you grinned as you cuddled Enzo.

"Me too, thank you" he whispered as you held onto him.

"Baby Fernandez, my little baby" you rubbed your tummy gently as your daughter placed her hand on yours as she liked to rub your growing belly.

"Perfect amor" Enzo whispered.